• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got PS's for.....

jpmom97

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I have been done with my PS's for a few weeks now but I wanted to post them and see what you all thought and what I should add....

here we go..

Chef Mickey's dinner
Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Castle
1900 Park Fare
Ohana's
Biergarten
Boma
Donald's Breakfastsauras
Afternoon Tea
Pirate Cruise
50's Prime Time Cafe
Lobster buffet somewhere in Orlando

Anything I should add? I left 3 days open by accident. In the middle of calling for these my DH got orders to be deployed to Iraq so I lost track of what I was doing. Needless to say he won't be with us on our vacation. Anyway this is it, I am so excited! It is the only thing I that is keeping me happy in this mess, going to Disney!

Yummy,Could I suggest maybe if you have time Cape May Cafe for breakfast,lunch or dinner buffet if you have a chance at Epcot.Prayers for your husband and your family during this difficult time.Have a magical time at WDW.May God protect you all.::yes:: :wave2: :goodvibes

Oh my goodness! I meant to do that one! I will have to call tomorrow and do it. I completely forgot! Boy my mom would be mad, she was looking forward to the clam bake!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter