Still need to clean this area up...
DSC01223.JPG

Got a frog in this one...
DSC01224.JPG

My Climbing Hydrangea
DSC01225.JPG

Mickey playing in the Ajuga...
DSC01226.JPG

Great photos!! You need to point out that frog to me, or is it that big thing on one of the rocks in the middle in front of the green grass-like plant? I also spotted in the first picture a teeny tiny little birdhouse sitting near the big boulder. Do birds really use it? It looks great! The gardens all look great - even the one that you said needs to be cleaned up!

One question about the climbing hydrangea. Do you need to put wire or something around the rock to assist it or is the rock good enough in itself for support?

Thanks for posting these shots!

No the birds don't use that one... To close to the ground I guess. But I thought it looked good there. As for the Hydrangea... It grows right on the rock. Is just seems to attach to it. I hope it (and it should) over takes that whole big rock. I planted two to speed it up... Now to wait for it to flower...

Originally posted by NHMickey
.....Now to wait for it to flower...
Oh! At my Gardening Seminar I attended in April, they specifically said that climbing hydrangeas take a few years to establish themselves before they flower well. There was a person sitting next to me who was concerned and that is why I remember this so well. She said she has one that has really done nothing in the blooming department. She was told it takes a good SEVEN years! I was amazed!! But she was pleased because she said her plant is six years old!

Just thought you might like that little tidbit of info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter