I have a couple of Wendy's discount coupons - Any takers?

aring75

DIS Veteran
I have three coupons to save $10.00 each for up to six people. Valid through 12/31/03.

I also have two coupons to save $5.00 each for up to six people. Valid through 12/31/03.

If you are interested, please PM me with your address and I'll be happy to mail them. I'll send the $10 coupons to the first three people and the $5 to the next two.

Oh yeah. The coupons are good for Busch Gardens - Tampa, Adventure Island - Tampa, or Sea World - Orlando. But they may also be used for Busch Gardens - Tampa/Adventure Island 3-day Combo Tickets.

All coupons have been distributed.

I will start a new thread if I come across more.

Thanks,
aring75

I'm sorry all of my coupons have been claimed and mailed.

I have 5 coupons available. They are for $10.00 off per person (up to 6 people) on general admission to Sea World, Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa. Expire Dec. 31, 2003

Send an email to abecker5@yahoo.com and I will give you my address to send $1.00 each for postage and handling. I will then mail you the coupon. First Come, First serve.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

if anyone comes across 4 of the $10 off coupons for SeaWorld.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kapp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter