• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have an idea for a guest room, will need help

nemocute

Mouseketeer
Well, as I was reading I thought of this idea for a guest room out of the blue. What if we had a museum of pictures on vmk through events that happened. We could have pictures of items and clothing and even staff members that came out from beta to present day VMK. I would need help from everyone in that if you you have items or clothing that are now beta or rare, and you would let me take a picture of your items. Like Holidays, room event prizes, ect. what do you think?

I started to do this by myself a long time ago this is something a whole group needs to be involved in I still have pictures and items to make the room if you are still doing it just name the month and people can do it :)
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter