I have Orange Lake Info!!!

stulaurie

Mouseketeer
I called the 800 number and requested the Orange Lake Today Publication. If you are going, you really should do this. Just know that it took alittle over 3 weeks to arrive. They have some really great info. I will try to give you an overview.

Nightly Entertainment:

Sunday: Welcome Party from 6-8

Monday: Blast From The Past 5:30-8:30, music favorites from 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s

Tuesday: Country Western Night 5:30-8:00, all you can eat BBQ from 5:30-7:00

Wednesday: Campfire Sing-A-Long 8:00-10:00, songs and S'mores on the beach

Thursday: Hawaiian Luau 5:30-8:00, all you can eat buffet from 5:30-7:00

Friday and Saturday: Live Music 7:30-10:30

I was told the two buffets were $11.65 per adult and $6.35 for 10 and under.

If anyone knows what kind of food is served at the buffet, and how good it was, it would be great to let us know. For $11.65 all you can eat, I really don't think you could go wrong.

On Thursday at 1:30 they have a weekly golf tournament. I called to get more info., and was told that it is a 9 hole scramble for all levels with prizes at the end. The cost is $30.00 for green fee and cart., and $15.00 if you need to rent clubs.

Also included is a really good map of the resort, we too are going with small children and are going to try to get the North village. I was shocked to see how big the North village was. I think even if we do get a 2br here, we will still need to drive our car to the splash pool.

Also included is an activity scedule for the week. It look like there is something planned for almost every minute of every day. Too much to tell you about. Everything from Morning walk, stretching,bingo,arts and crafts,water balloon toss,tube races, and more and more.

Something else that looks like a lot of fun is on Saturday night at 8:00pm they have what they call a Happy Birthday party for everyone with party games,cake and presents.

If anyone has any more questions, or info. on the buffets or any of the restaurant food please let me know.

Laurie

WOW! Thanks! I have requested a copy of OL Today.. haven't received it yet. This is really great information! Thanks Again

May 31-June 7.. we can't wait!

I don't know about you, but we already have all of our days planned!!!! So much to do and see. We are arriving on May 10th, with our 3 and 2 year old. The Grandparents are arriving on the 11th (yeah). We each have our own 2br, so the kids can go stay with grandma and grandpa a few nights, and have their own room. How great will that be!!! We are all staying until the 19th. Our check-in is a Friday to Friday, and the Grandparents have their room from Sunday to Sunday. We will all be staying together for a few nights, but will have our own space most of the time. We can't wait!!

Hi StuLaurie!!! We have a Sunday-to-Sunday check-in. We have our plans done too!!! (maybe we'll see ya at the Luau that Thursday, we'll have our lime-green ribbons!) This will be our 1st trip without our oldest son,(he's in the Army),but we'll have our 12yr old with us and our parents are coming down to stay also. Have a great trip!!!!

Thanks so much Stulaurie!

We will be there May 17-26.

I have printed this off, it has been very helpful

Cant wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter