• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have proof in hand that I should have bought sooner!

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
Cleaning out an old drawer and what do I find but my info from when I backed out on the Timeshare Store back in May of 2004. I could have purchased VWL at $68/pt 210 points August UY. $14,280- Hmmm....wonder if it would have passed ROFR then? I am just happy that Im finally in!!!!!:)

jiggerj said:
...wonder if it would have passed ROFR...
No way (actually it would have but I'm trying to make you feel better).

I don't think so.

VWL start selling at $72. DVC is pretty quick to buy back any contracts that are selling for less than what was brought.

We just paid $77/pt on our resale. $68 would have been a steal. I think it's closer to $80/pt now.

In August '03, Disney took our attempt to puchase 250 VWL @ $67 per.

When they took it, we immediately decided to buy BWV before it completely sold out, and we added 50 VWL right away.

I doubt that you would have passed ROFR.

Bobbi :flower:

Hard to believe but our BCV passed in May of '04 at $68.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter