I JUST MADE AN ADR FOR JULY 31ST AT DS FOR HOMECOMIN'!!!!

Thank you for posting! I was able to get a couple reservations.

Interesting...I could not get Raglan Road using Disney's reservation system, but I could book it using OpenTable.

yes, and I tried to make them before through Disney and it didnt work - and some I've made through Open Table, but this was the first time I got an ADR booked through Disney since they shut them down!!

Oh, that's fantastic! Thank you for posting and sharing the good news! I'm so sorry - I completely misinterpreted your first post. I'm so glad you were able to make them through the Disney Dining system!

Oh, that's fantastic! Thank you for posting and sharing the good news! I'm so sorry - I completely misinterpreted your first post. I'm so glad you were able to make them through the Disney Dining system!
YEAH!!! I did cancel the original ADR I booked since my trip isn't until Aug 26th and I'm more than 60 days out, but I've been playing with the system all the time just hoping for that ONE time that it worked - and this time it DID so I ran over here to share the good news!!

It is great news, but I wonder whether it would have been more logical to confirm resort reservations and provide details of the park reservation system first. And I hope that WDW provides some notice before opening the new park reservation system.
@Avery&Todd it was really kind of you to share this so promptly. I think that you need to be awarded a 🌟.

It is great news, but I wonder whether it would have been more logical to confirm resort reservations and provide details of the park reservation system first. And I hope that WDW provides some notice before opening the new park reservation system.
@Avery&Todd it was really kind of you to share this so promptly. I think that you need to be awarded a 🌟.
I keep hearing that we'll "hear soon" on the new reservation system and park dining and I guess they had to start somewhere so maybe starting with DS ADRs was the easiest...

now, on to harder and more fun things like resort reservations and park/resort dining!

I'm just SO HAPPY that things are moving forward and people are starting to re-book for their upcoming stays!!

pixiedust: pixiedust:

Attachments

• 1591182107654.png
    1591182107654.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
No brunch available. 😭 I did make noon adr just in case it returns, but, right now, noon is opening time on weekends.

I was able to make adrs for the first half of my split stay, second half is outside 60 days.
Where did brunch go?! It’s not an option anymore and I’ve been searching prior to the freeze. It was open for July and August and then dropped off. It’s not under the times option at all. Earliest is noon or lunch.

I am so sad we never got to try it. The Homecomin’ website no longer lists a brunch menu and I know it did in the relatively recent past.

Raglan Road doesn’t offer brunch times on OpenTable for our dates either.

Where did brunch go?! It’s not an option anymore and I’ve been searching prior to the freeze. It was open for July and August and then dropped off. It’s not under the times option at all. Earliest is noon or lunch.

Yay! Thanks for the update, I logged in and was able to get a reservation for TREX for the week of July 4, we are doing an off site stay to go see family in Orlando and had wanted to visit DS while we were in town. I have to say I was almost giddy when I got to make the reservation :-)

I just booked Raglan Road for November, but other DS restaurants would not show booking dates. I guess they are not opened yet.

I will keep looking and trying. I hope things will be better in November🙏

I just booked Raglan Road for November, but other DS restaurants would not show booking dates. I guess they are not opened yet.

I will keep looking and trying. I hope things will be better in November🙏
I'm glad you were able to get Raglan Road - others were saying it was tricky and they couldn't secure a reservation!

I'm also hoping things are better WAY before November since I'll be there in August!!

Raglan Road is available today! Just booked for 7/15 for dinner through MDE. Glad they are allowing some of the DS places to start taking ADRs, let's me know we won't be stuck eating hamburgers and chicken strips our whole trip :rotfl2:

Raglan Road is available today! Just booked for 7/15 for dinner through MDE. Glad they are allowing some of the DS places to start taking ADRs, let's me know we won't be stuck eating hamburgers and chicken strips our whole trip :rotfl2:
Thank you!! I was able to book it for our July trip. Trying to find a Sunday brunch, but didn't see anything at Disney Springs.

Thanks, I got in for July at Raglan Road as well. I've been booking later dinners based on the staggered open / close of park days in case we're at the parks earlier. We'll see if Disney Springs ends up getting jammed with these early park closures or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!