• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just realized I have hit the single digits!!!!!!!!! Wanna Dance?!

disnaholic

<font color=red>Hey HUSBAND, hands off my tag!!!</
I am so excited, the suspense is killing me. I let the kids in on the surprise today. They just looked at me like I was joking until it really sank into their little heads.::MickeyMo pirate:

Will any other Dis'ers be there from Oct. 14-18? We will be at AKL.

Don't you just love the single digits! We will be leaving the day you are arriving. Have a great trip.

We're doing the single digit dance too! We're there Oct 14-19 we're staying at Wilderness Lodge. It's our 10 Year Anniversary Vacation and our first trip to Disney World without the kids!

Originally posted by hockey mom
Don't you just love the single digits! We will be leaving the day you are arriving. Have a great trip.

See Ya There....I'll probably be the only one there with a NY Ranger's Jersey and a Panthers hat.

See you there. We will be there with you Oct. 13-18 then off to Universal for Oct 18- 21. We have to get through next weekend first. DD has a swim meet, DS has 2 ice hockey games, a skating clinic and a goalie clinic then we will be WL bound with the hockey coach and asst. coach and their families. We can't believe it is here!!

Have a wonderful time... single digits dance is one of my faves..all of you have a great time.. and Momsall, welcome to the Dis.. :D :bounce: :bounce:

Arriving on the night of the 15th and leaving on the 20th. Actually going down for sons 21st birthday. He is working at WDW on the College Program and we couldn't let him celebrate 21st birthday without us.

This trip will be the first time we have been able to attend the Food and Wine Festival and the MNSSHP, which we have tickets for. All in all, this should be a very fun, exciting trip.

That is great news, I just love doing the Single Digit Dance!! :):) Have a wonderful trip!! :)

Momsall...welcome to the DIS!! :wave2:

I started my Dance this morning--Can you see me?? Can't wait to get there-how will I survive these last few days? :crazy2: :hyper: :tongue:

I love the single digit dance!!!! Can't believe that all these last few months of preparing is almost here!!!! Even my little girl knows the "Single Digit Dance"!!!!

We'll be at the All Star Movies Oct 13-18; and we're going to the Oct 14 MNSSHP!!! My little girl will be Princess Aurora!! Hope to see you there!!!

WWAAHHOOO!!! I'm dancin' too!! We leave on the 11th and return home on the 19th. I can't believe it's finally here. It's been a year in the making. The suitcases are ready to be packed.

How am I going to sleep this week???? It's going to be tough.

We're staying off-site at a timeshare. See you all there. Does anyone have anything that's lime green??? I'm trying to look for something.

TTFN,
Maria

:earseek: :hyper: :wave2: :crazy2: :laughing: :rotfl:

WOOHOOO!!!!!! We'll see all of you there -- we're there from 10/12 - 10/28!!!!! Look for our lime green ribbons and the DIS stroller!!!!

Me too, me too!!! (Just a few more hours to single digits . . . . .)

tinaluis .. wow, what a great stay!! We'll be there from the 16th to the 27th, and I thought THAT was a long stay!!

Princess lovers mom -

As long as nobody bothers me, I'll pack everything. Just leave me to my dancing.....and whistling.....and singin'......and packing...

WWAAAAHHHOOOOO!!!!!

Whistle while you work.

TTFN,
Maria

Can't wait till I'm going the single digit dance ~ Hope you have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter