I just saw/heard the Space Shuttle

AuntBJ

DIS Veteran
I saw the Space Shuttle fly by about 10 minutes before it landed and then we heard 2 booms as it went subsonic. It was really cool as I had missed it when we have been here before.

We heard the boom last year when it had to be routed over south florida. We had problems with the a/c units (in a 2 year old school no less) and we thought they had blown up!

We heard it go over us at 11:05 this morning! Two loud booms!

We saw it lift off from the pool 2 weeks ago in orlando at 5 03 pm when me and my daughter did the no moms allowed tour:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: aka daddy daughter trip 2008:banana: :banana: when it landed the last time it flew over our house and we heard the sonic boom:banana: :banana:

I saw Elvis at the Burger king in Kalamazoo ;)

Hey I was living there when he was spotted......I went to the BK regularly.

I have also seen the Space Shuttle while on vacation at WDW. 'Cept we drove to Cocoa Beach and watch the take off. VERY COOL.

I used to tell my kids that " Kalamazoo was a children's zoo that wanted children just like you" when they got me upset or when they would be bord but then I found out it was a real zoo . It lost meaning after that lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter