I just wanna do the teacups-pre trippie

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetley02

Mouseketeer
I am going to have a stab at doing a pre trippie *** we also go in 10 whole days

I have named it I just wanna do the teacups, courtesy of my daughter who is now scared of halloween and does not want to see any pumpkin men or that nasty witch off enchanted.

CAST

Me and my dd (very nearly 6) 2nd trip didn't really enjoy our trip last year it was so cold and I found food with a child who has lots of allergies to be extremely difficult, but I am ready to give it the benefit of the doubt and feel I have planned really well.

Also my cousin and her DS (11) and temper tantrum throwing 1 year old dd!

We are flying from NEWCASTLE with easy jet, it is the same day as the great north run in Newcastle. We should get to Paris around 18.50. We have booked RS transport and are staying at sequoia lodge.

I havent planned ahead for what we will do other than pre booking and pre paying for cafe mickey and birthday cake and character birthday party on another day.

We are staying for 5 days/4 nights.

I have already filled up 1 bag with my dd's night stuff and medications so hoping all my stuff and any extras will squeeze into another large suitcase as well as leave room for souvenirs we might get.

YEY :woohoo:

Another one going in 10 days!! We will be arriving at about the same time in DLRP, only I'll be driving and parking in the main car park as we are staying off-site this time.

Hope that you have a lovely time and that it is more successful than the last.

If you see a hyperactive little 18 month old boy and two frantic parents running after him come and say hi :wave2:

I sure will, my dd will probably be in lilac, her favourite colour, she will probably be moaning about something!

Oooo! You must be from my neck of the woods!! Have a fab time!

Bob xoxoxox

Yay another one LOL the pre trippies are out in force today.....lots of excitd DIS'ers hehe!!

That's 3 of you going in 10 days - i am sooooooo jealous.

Hope you all have wonderful trips :goodvibes

Hope you have a great time and it is a bit warmer for you this time :)

You guys can have a mini meet-up lol !!

Have a wonderful time!!:)

I have named it I just wanna do the teacups, courtesy of my daughter who is now scared of halloween and does not want to see any pumpkin men or that nasty witch off enchanted.

Maybe you could offer to take your DD a special costume to wear, to help her get into the mood? My DD doesn't like villains at all, but she's slowly coming round to the idea of being at DLRP during Halloween - she even wants to bring a witches costume with her to wear one day in the parks.

Having been there just before Halloween season last year, I have to say, the pumpkin men statues are great fun - lots of photo ops with them to be had :goodvibes .

There's so many of us there at the same time! Hope you have a great time!

I hope you have a lovely time & that your daughter enjoys herself too. I am going for the Halloween season too & although my DD1 should be OK with most of it, I know my DD2 will not like it at all! I'm sure we'll find enough fun things to do that keep us away from all the villians & Halloween theming.

2 more sleeps then it is our turn to go!

I have managed to squeeze my dd's clothes into a tinkerbell trolley case as she really wanted to take that this year, so I am hoping that my large suitcase will not go over the weight limit with all the medication and my stuff in it! I am currently waiting for the tumble dryer to finish so i can iron my clothes and pack them.

I have a mountain of paperwork to sift through and deal with tomorrow as I dont like to leave stuff lying round the house when i go away so want it all either shredded or locked away.

My dd has 2 hours of dancing in the morning then after that we have nothing to do except do another load of washing and iron. The we will watch x factor. Then on the Sunday we weill be watching the great north run before heading off for the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter