I just wanna do the teacups-pre trippie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like I'll be heading off about 12 hours after you tetley :goodvibes .
Have a good journey, and enjoy your Halloween trip to DLRP :banana: :banana:

2 more sleeps then it is our turn to go!

I have managed to squeeze my dd's clothes into a tinkerbell trolley case as she really wanted to take that this year, so I am hoping that my large suitcase will not go over the weight limit with all the medication and my stuff in it! I am currently waiting for the tumble dryer to finish so i can iron my clothes and pack them.

I have a mountain of paperwork to sift through and deal with tomorrow as I dont like to leave stuff lying round the house when i go away so want it all either shredded or locked away.

My dd has 2 hours of dancing in the morning then after that we have nothing to do except do another load of washing and iron. The we will watch x factor. Then on the Sunday we weill be watching the great north run before heading off for the airport.

Sounds like I'll be heading off about 12 hours after you tetley :goodvibes .
Have a good journey, and enjoy your Halloween trip to DLRP :banana: :banana:

I hope you both have a lovely time.. we're off down to kent tomorrow mid day and then off on the eurostar one sunday morning :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter