• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just wanted to say that A Baby's Best Friend did a great job for us at WDW!

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
If anyone here is in need of baby supplies at WDW, don't hesitate to contact Tracey at A Baby's Best Friend. I don't know her, I'm just a recent client.

She saved us by setting up a crip in our condo on our recent trip. I was so impressed. We got to the condo exhausted from our long drive. The crib was all set up and ready to go - it was a full size crib in excellent condition. It came with a crib bumper and freshly laundered sheets and blankets. She really did a great job. And everytime I called her with a question, she answered my call within 10 minutes of my leaving a message. She is a very reliable person and I can't say enough good things about her business. Just thought I'd let you all know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter