I kid you not

With just 2 of us here and 3 bathrooms, I already go a month or longer without changing the roll!

That will only work if you have a certain type of toilet paper holder. It wouldn't fit into mine that are built into the wall. They're severely limiting their potential buyers with a roll that size.

That will only work if you have a certain type of toilet paper holder. It wouldn't fit into mine that are built into the wall. They're severely limiting their potential buyers with a roll that size.

Now now if we're going for gas station chic a roll laid on its side next to the commode can double as a step ladder for the inches impaired. Reach new heights for weeks longer with Charmin foot rest rolls!

It was what like a couple weeks ago that I posted a thread about having a hard time finding double rolls? This is just saving Charmin money, pure and simple. Maybe some people like it, me, no way.

With just 2 of us here and 3 bathrooms, I already go a month or longer without changing the roll!
Must be nice. We have one restroom, 3 woman and we change used 2+mega rolls per week. I still don't want rolls like that for my house. Would have loved it when I was managing a bar, because the TP in that size that I could get was horrible.

It seems like it would encourage people to use more toilet paper each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter