I know Club 33 is like Fight Club but....

enhance

SO last fall we were at one of the Food and Wine special dining meals (Italian lunch at Tutto Gusto) and one of the couples at our table had to leave early because they were going for an interview to join Club 33. So yes, I can confirm at WDW you have to apply and then they interview you. My guess is mostly they want to see if you really have the financail where-withal to stay a member. It is super-duper expensive, but honestly not so super-duper expensive that there aren't plenty of people out there that can afford it.

The ORIGINAL in California has a wait-list that is somewhere between 10 and 20 years to join, so if you really want to join Club 33 you better go for Florida.

Oh...while I'm here!

SO last fall we were at one of the Food and Wine special dining meals (Italian lunch at Tutto Gusto) and one of the couples at our table had to leave early because they were going for an interview to join Club 33. So yes, I can confirm at WDW you have to apply and then they interview you. My guess is mostly they want to see if you really have the financail where-withal to stay a member. It is super-duper expensive, but honestly not so super-duper expensive that there aren't plenty of people out there that can afford it.
Actually, I think they assume if you want to join, you can afford it. If you can't, they go to the next person on the list. I think they interview to make sure you're not a jerk. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter