I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't matter where you got it. Is it a physical ticket or virtual? What matters is whether the ticket says promo on it.
No, I'm a fellow Wisconsinite :D I would think you could upgrade her ticket for free. Actual 4 day tickets with UR is what I had.
My vouchers say 5 day 3 park park to park promo. We also have a 4 day with the same language. I’m assuming that I’ll get more credit toward an AP for a 5 Day than a 4 Day. Correct?

Yes! Even target is listed as grocery

Using that link, the Target by me is not listed. they don't have any fresh meat or produce, but they have dry goods, dairy, frozen stuff. The Walmart is listed, though it is not a superwalmart. Oddly, the gas station associated with Giant Eagle grocery stores is listed also.

My vouchers say 5 day 3 park park to park promo. We also have a 4 day with the same language. I’m assuming that I’ll get more credit toward an AP for a 5 Day than a 4 Day. Correct?

Should get you more credit. I make no promises. You are planning to upgrade to a 3 park AP? (not sure you could do otherwise)

Using that link, the Target by me is not listed. they don't have any fresh meat or produce, but they have dry goods, dairy, frozen stuff. The Walmart is listed, though it is not a superwalmart. Oddly, the gas station associated with Giant Eagle grocery stores is listed also.

Should get you more credit. I make no promises. You are planning to upgrade to a 3 park AP? (not sure you could do otherwise)
Yes, 3 park AP.

I know it’s good practice to not close, but rather PC chase biz cards when the AF hits. Does this advice still apply if one has more than 1 of the same biz card?

I know it’s good practice to not close, but rather PC chase biz cards when the AF hits. Does this advice still apply if one has more than 1 of the same biz card?

yeah, its always better to not close since closing card will cut down your total utilization and CL. Only temp though. wouldnt cost u anything if u PC down to a no AF card. you can always switch it to something useful like CIC with that 5x UR at office supplies... :]

yeah, its always better to not close since closing card will cut down your total utilization and CL. Only temp though. wouldnt cost u anything if u PC down to a no AF card. you can always switch it to something useful like CIC with that 5x UR at office supplies... :]

Except chase biz don't report to his cr so while it's still better to pc it's not as big of a deal as a personal card would be.

DH and I both have Aviator Biz cards. $95 AF. Both of us have miles in our AA accounts but no concrete travel plans. Soonest likely to be 2021.
Should I keep one card for free bags?
I just closed this card yesterday because it didn't seem worth keeping. I saw a DP on reddit about someone getting their AF waived as a one-time courtesy. I wasn't offered that, but maybe they will offer it to you.

Is there a downgrade product change possible for a Citi AA card? AF just posted.

Life update. We are officially NC residents as of a few weeks ago. Looking forward to a winter with minimal snow. Put a fortune on credit cards lately, needed a ton of new things. Unfortunately, no new MSRs to meet. Mortgage is set now, we could apply for a new one but no idea which direction I want to go with that yet.

Cashed out a bunch of UR with CSR for a new patio set. No travel in the near future planned. Next trip is WDW in Nov but hotel is set and we're driving. Still crossing fingers on that one, we'll see how it goes. It was booked with AA miles. I called last week to add kids to my reservation but they couldn't do it and recommended calling AA. No thanks! I'll wait a few months til they sort themselves out and try again. All my dining reservations were cancelled, like everyone else.

Just called to cancel Citi AA biz. The annual fee hit this week and we're unlikely to fly AA any time soon. Mostly SW people. Going to have 3 more AA cards due within the next few months, that I'll also cancel. It was easy through the automated system. It asked if business used to get the card was closed. I said no the first time and was on hold forever waiting for a human. I HUCA and said yes. It was closed within seconds. :rotfl2:

Except chase biz don't report to his cr so while it's still better to pc it's not as big of a deal as a personal card would be.
I think Oscar Madison's main question is, whether it's ok to PC more than one biz card, to end up with more than one CIC, for example. Does that make sense? Say I have 4 biz cards and want to eventually PC 3 of them to No Fee cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!