I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of a cell phone bill needs to be paid with the CIP to have the insurance?

And will my bundle with directv cause issues or does chase understand better than amex about bundles?

For those of you that have followed my story, my dad passed a couple of hours ago. He was a miserable shell of himself, in pain, so it's a good thing now. He is at peace.
I'm sorry for your loss.

For those of you that have followed my story, my dad passed a couple of hours ago. He was a miserable shell of himself, in pain, so it's a good thing now. He is at peace.

I'm very sorry for your loss and glad that he's out of pain. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

I think Oscar Madison's main question is, whether it's ok to PC more than one biz card, to end up with more than one CIC, for example. Does that make sense? Say I have 4 biz cards and want to eventually PC 3 of them to No Fee cards.
Kind of...I was thinking what's the point of holding more than 1 of the same AF Chase biz card? Doesn't closing free up CL that I can use on new cards?

I'm so sorry for your loss, glad he isn't in pain any longer, and also really glad you were able to travel to see him one last time. :grouphug:

Kind of...I was thinking what's the point of holding more than 1 of the same AF Chase biz card? Doesn't closing free up CL that I can use on new cards?
The guidance I've seen is keep credit line of ALL Chase cards (personal+Biz+cobrands) below 50% (ideally 25-40%) of income (or $70-80k max). I lower my credit lines to $5,000 (because some cards require that as a minimum, if I ever decide to upgrade later), while other people go as low as $2,000. I had a total credit line of $27,000 and Chase gave me a new card with a $9,000 limit, it that helps any.

We’ve completely switched over to giving DS bottled breastmilk because nursing wasn’t working at all. We just today realized we’ve been using our bottles wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️ Apparently there’s an indent on both the nipple and the cap that are supposed to align to help let air out. We wondered why milk kept leaking out when he was eating (he also kept making a clicking sound)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Cabin fever and severe work burnout made me book a B6 flight down to MCO for Labor Day weekend just now, taking advantage of the shockingly low prices (for a holiday weekend) and flexible policies until 6/30. Used TrueBlue points and travel bank funds to cover the taxes and EMS so it legit cost me nothing. I figure I really have nothing to lose, in the worst case scenario I just get everything back. I don't mind doing a resort only trip either if it comes down to it. I just need to figure out which one lol.

Even if I have no idea if it will actually happen, it felt nice to actually book a flight! My sister and BIL will give me some relief re: Mom so that's something else off my mind.

Well, I have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle. We are scheduled to go to Hawaii the first week in August, this trip is rescheduled from March. We are flying SW. I didn't book my daughters companion ticket and now the flight home is sold out. All SW flights home from Hawaii to the mainland are sold out that day.

There is a good chance the trip won't happen given current circumstances. Hawaii is still under a mandatory 14 day quarantine for visitors and Aulani hasn't announced an opening date.

I'm OK buying a one way ticket home on another airline for DD and myself but I don't want to do anything until I know if we can go.

Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter