I Love Hilton Head

chunkygal

Mouseketeer
Earlier today someone asked me what I thought about Hilton Head.
This brought back memories about all the great vacations I have had there and all the reason I LOVE HILTON HEAD :woohoo:

It is not as " glamourous" as the other resorts but it is overlooked and GREAT :cheer2:

WHy I love Hilton Head:

Moonlight in the live oaks

Swinging in the hammocks with my DH

THe great pool

Catching crabs in the marshes on the dock

The fireworks show

THe gorgeous beach

WHy do you Love Hilton HEad?:dance3:

I love Hilton Head primarily for the nature:
Sitting in the Adirondack Chairs at the end of the resort (by Building #31) and watching the fish/bird/boat activity
Sitting on the balcony watching the ocean/birds
Walking out to the covered pier and watching the fishing
Strolling thru the Sea Pines Forest Preserve and seeing the birds/alligators
Riding along with DH at the Ocean Course (golf) and watching the wildlife
Eating at Signe's
Sitting in the Beach House watching the ocean (and if we're lucky, dolphins)

For years, we were planning to retire elsewhere. Just the last few months, I've been entertaining the notion of retiring within a few hours' drive of Hilton Head so we can make frequent visits.

That reminds me-last time we were there, the Adirondack chairs that used to be at the point behind the main lodge were gone. I hope that was only temporary. Anyone seen them lately?

We love HHI and have been in the spring(April)once, xmas time 5 times, and summer twice,(# three coming this August). We love the resort so much we added on there in 2002 to our OKW points just to get the 11 month window for summer(very hard to get at 7 months). The resort is beautiful, relaxing, has great cm, and the accomodations are great(1 or 2 bedrooms are where we have stayed). Love the beach house and walking the beach anytime of year. We find this is our vacation to relax and wdw is our on the go one. Nice balance..oh, and I forgot the great dining and shopping at HHI!
Connears

I love Hilton Head primarily for the nature:
Sitting in the Adirondack Chairs at the end of the resort (by Building #31) and watching the fish/bird/boat activity
Sitting on the balcony watching the ocean/birds
Walking out to the covered pier and watching the fishing
Strolling thru the Sea Pines Forest Preserve and seeing the birds/alligators
Riding along with DH at the Ocean Course (golf) and watching the wildlife
Eating at Signe's
Sitting in the Beach House watching the ocean (and if we're lucky, dolphins)

For years, we were planning to retire elsewhere. Just the last few months, I've been entertaining the notion of retiring within a few hours' drive of Hilton Head so we can make frequent visits.

That reminds me-last time we were there, the Adirondack chairs that used to be at the point behind the main lodge were gone. I hope that was only temporary. Anyone seen them lately?

We are in the same realm... looking for a great place to live... NC, SC, GA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter