I need Assistance to Find Good Wedding Website Builder

Messy Joseph

Earning My Ears
does anyone know of a good website builder for people getting married? So far i've found rsvpwed.com which looks good but there could be others floating around. Does anyone on this fourm have experience with this? thanks!!

I have posted this before. I just used godaddy.com to host our website. They have free website builder software that is real easy to use and you can customize your site however you want. But the main reason I did this was so I could choose my own domain name. If you use something like wedding wire, you have to use their domain name with a /xxx to get to your site. I paid $1/month for 12 months which included a free domain name.

I used SquareSpace because I wanted a template that matched my wedding colors (not too many templates on WeddingWire or TheKnot that are navy blue and silver).

We used mywedding.com, because I didn't want to pay for a site - no complaints!

The custom wedding websites is a great thing and very modern(which more and more weddings seem to be taking a turn for!)

We had a custom wedding website created from the guys at http://weddingshowoffs.com and are so happy with it. Best of luck!

We used theknot.com. It was very easy to use, and I am pleased with what I was able to create. I have seen some wedding wire websites that look good, too. Neither is anything fancy, but you've got enough to get fancy about planning a wedding! :)

I'm using WithJoy.com - I believe they're relatively new so there's no fee to use them & you're grandfathered in if they do start charging in the future.

Pros -
  • You can create an app for your wedding where guests can easily share pictures and like/comment on them.
  • Really clean, interactive layout.
  • Option to password protect RSVP button (and possibly entire site, I think?).
  • Fairly customizable color options.
  • Free.

Cons -
  • Domain name begins with "withjoy.com/[xyzwedding]".
  • Limited to their page options (no blog option).
  • Only option for adding customized RSVP fields are form fill so they're harder to sort depending on the way it was typed.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!