I need help posting photos as far as size of photos and where to store them online?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
I need help posting photos as far as size of photos and where to store them online?

I see a lot of photos on the DISboards that are blank or they have a message saying something like unable to show photo.

I just want to learn the best way to do things.

(1.) What size should I input my small camera as far as size so as not to use too much memory space?

I don't usually print my photos. Actually, I don't usually take photos. But I thought if I could set the correct image size on my camera to take photos of my WDW vacation for food, room, parks, menus and other interesting things; it might be easier than trying to resize them.

(2.) Where is the place to store photos. I used to use free services like Flickr and Photobucket. But it has been so many years that I don't remember my passwords. I used to just plug my camera into my laptop and save the photos and then transfer them to Photobucket. I haven't figured out how to do it with my phone yet. I google some other places for storage like Google Photos, and TinyPic. It looks like Google Photos might be the one to use, but I am interested in your thoughts. Especially for posting on the DISboards.

I know how to use the photo icon on DISboards to post photos.

Thank you in advance, RaySharpton :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter