I need help sending PM

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
Hi,

Please let me know why my account does not allow me to PM. I am a member since 2004 with Gold Status please advise as I am almostt loosing a chance for a reservation.

Hi,

Please let me know why my account does not allow me to PM. I am a member since 2004 with Gold Status please advise as I am almostt loosing a chance for a reservation.

Check your profile account settings. You may accidentally have it set to not send or receive Private Messages.

Click on your name then Privacy settings. Scroll down to where it says "Allow users to: Start conversations with you"

Then click on the tab to say MEMBERS. Then Save your settings.

How strange. My next suggestion is to create a new account with a different email address. Use the Test Board to post 10 -12 posts. That should give the new account PM abilities so you can at least get your reservation. In the mean time, hopefully your PMs for this account will get looked at by a DIS WebMaster and sorted out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter