I need your help.Thank you !

junale

Earning My Ears
I am looking to rent or buy my wedding dress. Anyone have experience with www.evdressau.com ? I have looked up multiple reviews by googling around and it doesn't sound promising. I found a dress that looks good online and in their customer pix. Of course the reviews on their site are all positive. My date is coming up soon (8/27/17) and I am worried I haven't found a dress yet. I am not looking to spend more than the range of prices they have on that site. The dress I want on there would put me out $300 that's too much for me to gamble on. Anyone have a better site recommendation? Again, I'm not even looking to keep my dress, I am interested in renting or purchasing. Thanks in advance.

I am looking to rent or buy my wedding dress. Anyone have experience with www.evdressau.com ? I have looked up multiple reviews by googling around and it doesn't sound promising. I found a dress that looks good online and in their customer pix. Of course the reviews on their site are all positive. My date is coming up soon (8/27/17) and I am worried I haven't found a dress yet. I am not looking to spend more than the range of prices they have on that site. The dress I want on there would put me out $300 that's too much for me to gamble on. Anyone have a better site recommendation? Again, I'm not even looking to keep my dress, I am interested in renting or purchasing. Thanks in advance.
I know nothing about the site you mention but if I were you - I'd hit Goodwill or some other shop or a consignment store ASAP - just about all wedding dresses need alterations even if they're custom made - with a wedding less than 2 weeks away - you really don't have time to order anything.

I know nothing about the site you mention but if I were you - I'd hit Goodwill or some other shop or a consignment store ASAP - just about all wedding dresses need alterations even if they're custom made - with a wedding less than 2 weeks away - you really don't have time to order anything.

Maybe you're right, I need to make a decision.

Congratulations!
At this point being so close, how about Dillards? They some really beautiful dresses in there and usually a really big variety.
They sell Adrianna Pappel as well, she has some really pretty dresses that are fancy enough for a bride.

Good Luck!

Congratulations!
At this point being so close, how about Dillards? They some really beautiful dresses in there and usually a really big variety.
They sell Adrianna Pappel as well, she has some really pretty dresses that are fancy enough for a bride.

Good Luck!
I will go to see.thank you !

You could look at rent the runway, they don't really have wedding dresses but you can always look at white/cream colored. Or I bought a dress off the rack at David's Bridal

I got my dress off ebay. a dress store was selling their samples. it was an alfred angelo sleeping beauty, $300. perfect condition. try ebay, its worth a look

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!