I neeeed Help

Toolia

Earning My Ears
Hi Y'all

I have a problem .
My name is Toolia so after I have been waitlisted for the Disney world international programme I finally received an email congratulating me that I have been accepted.

Then Oh Oh here comes the problem.

I have to access my Dashboard so I access my letter to apply for my VISA and mind you I have to do this process in 7 days, and I forgot my password and my security questions are not going through their saying it is incorrect.

And I have tried everything I could think of and now my profile is temporarily blocked and i am freaking out. And I really want to go to Disney.

What can I do ?
Please someone out there help me out

My email address : nadistoolia@gmail.com

Regards
Toolia

Call the help number and they should be able to reset the pw and all that.

Hi Y'all

I have a problem .
My name is Toolia so after I have been waitlisted for the Disney world international programme I finally received an email congratulating me that I have been accepted.

Then Oh Oh here comes the problem.

I have to access my Dashboard so I access my letter to apply for my VISA and mind you I have to do this process in 7 days, and I forgot my password and my security questions are not going through their saying it is incorrect.

And I have tried everything I could think of and now my profile is temporarily blocked and i am freaking out. And I really want to go to Disney.

What can I do ?
Please someone out there help me out

My email address : nadistoolia@gmail.com

Regards
Toolia
What is the help number?

What is the help number?
Check the web page. Usually they will have a contact button or go into the help section. I don't even know what web site you are talking about but it's basic internet web access issues. They always have ppl who can reset lost info.

A
Check the web page. Usually they will have a contact button or go into the help section. I don't even know what web site you are talking about but it's basic internet web access issues. They always have ppl who can reset lost info.
L
Alright Thank you I will try that out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!