"I survived" cards

jtut

Earning My Ears
I apologize for not remembering who did them originally but I have and love the I survived cards..(Everest, Kali Rapids, ToT, and a couple more have been done) I would love a handful that I can't seem to find on here.."I survived...Space Mountain, Splash M, Thunder M, RnR, ST and for laughs:rotfl: IASW! if anyone can make these or know if they already exist I would so appreciate it!

I apologize for not remembering who did them originally but I have and love the I survived cards..(Everest, Kali Rapids, ToT, and a couple more have been done) I would love a handful that I can't seem to find on here.."I survived...Space Mountain, Splash M, Thunder M, RnR, ST and for laughs:rotfl: IASW! if anyone can make these or know if they already exist I would so appreciate it!

Hi Hon
I have a couple in my photobucket -not all of the ones you mentioned though ,no time to personalize right now though as we leave on our trip in two days.

Link is in my signature
look under coupons

here is my TOT one

click on image to see larger size

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks BAbabear..I do have your 'coupons/cards' have a great trip. Rustmanfan..thanks,,hadn't thought of size I suppose I'll be aiming for a 4 x6 size to laminate and carry around...That would be great, I am in no rush, I think this will be a fun and different way for kids to enjoy the parks!

Have many more I want to do but I have to look to the requests directed to me first...

Marion those are super cute. Good job.

Now OP what do you plan to do with these? Are they just for the scrapbook or ????

I am always so amazed when you create something new!! Thank you so much I will enjoy (well the kids and me) each and every one!

Those are awesome! I'll have to print some out to add to my scrapbook. I'm such a ride chicken but I'm determined to finally try BTMRR, SM, TT, and some others. I even catch myself contemplating ToT lately! :scared1: Guess I really want to go back to Disney. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter