I think it would be nice if they tried moving the 3 and 4 night cruise days....

westjones

DIS Veteran
I really wish DCL would consider making the 3 night cruises on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Then have the 4 night cruises on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. My DH works a flex schedule (can work 10 hour days 4 day a week). With this kind of schedule we could do a 3 night cruise without using any vacation days! And it would be really great on Monday holiday weeks.

I'm sure not everyone would agree, but I would love to see them shift their days over one.

DJ

That's interesting. As for me, the only reason I chose a four day last year was the cost. It's cheaper than the 7 day.

I wish they would do a four day going to the western or eastern caribbean. That would be nice. More affordable, too.

Yes, I agree. The 3 day is Way Too Short. I would love a 4 day, but I won't take the kids out for that many days. If there was a 4 day that hooked into a holiday weekend, that would be perfect.

I don't like the 4 day during the week -- weekend would be better.

And, mostly, I would like to go someplace other than the bahamas during those short cruises.

Originally, the Magic sailed on Friday and Monday and the Wonder on Thursday and Sunday. The Magic then started the 7 day runs and Saturday. Guess Disney decided that the Thursday and Sunday combination was more popular - not sure but they did offer that in the past.

We too are on a rotating schedule-4 days on 4 days off...12 hour shifts...makes for a long 4 days...I think it would be a good suggestion...but this trip is the only time in our entire relationship that i have gotten BF to take time off-and look forward to it....so maybe the set up isnt too bad *giggle*

I do like the choice of either western or eastern for 4 day cruises...that would have been awsome-would have much rather gone western than east...oh well...I'm not complaining!

I wish they would do the 4 day wed - Sun and the 3 day sun - Wed. Then I would be able to take off less days.

Isn't DCL following the lead of what other cruiselines do. I know that Carnival docks here in Tampa and has the same type of schedule for their 3, 4 and 7 day cruise as Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter