I think my TA gave up on me

lindsayjs

grim yet grinning.
Mind you, I haven't really needed to contact her for anything lately. At first she'd send me a "just checking in" email with some general park tips and info every 2 weeks. But not a peep from her in 2 months now. It's my fp+ booking week and not even a reminder email about it. I mean I'm on top of things but I still find it odd. Maybe this is normal? :confused3 I wanted to ask her some questions but now I feel like I'd be bothering her.

Mind you, I haven't really needed to contact her for anything lately. At first she'd send me a "just checking in" email with some general park tips and info every 2 weeks. But not a peep from her in 2 months now. It's my fp+ booking week and not even a reminder email about it. I mean I'm on top of things but I still find it odd. Maybe this is normal? :confused3 I wanted to ask her some questions but now I feel like I'd be bothering her.

She's working for you and making $$ off of you. You should NOT feel like you're bothering her for her doing her job.

Last edited:
Email your questions. She is earning money on your trip, I'm sure she will answer any questions you have. If she can't, I'd look into taking the booking over or transferring it. The travel agents don't get their money until you have completed your trip. Make her earn it.

I would check in with your TA - she could be out of the office but someone should be following up in her absence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter