I Traveled 1,195 Miles for a Dole Whip and Regret Nothing!

dolewhipandpixiedust

Mouseketeer
I Traveled 1,195 Miles for a Dole Whip and Regret Nothing!

Hey! Welcome to my first Dining Trip Report! I'm going to apologize now for the lack of pictures. This was a super short one night trip for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! We did all QS restaurants this time around, but don't worry my next dining report will be for my honeymoon and it will be 11 days of TS goodness! Without further ado, let's introduce the mouseketeers!

First up is me! I'm Sydnee. I'm the resident Disney Fanatic in the family! I have been to the World numerous times and plan on going many more. I was the one who convinced my fiancé to even go on the trip because I found a killer deal on a room and flights. Dole Whip is my favorite Disney food and I did indeed travel the 1,195 miles from my house to Aloha Isle for a glorious float.

IMG_0553.JPG
Next up is my Prince Charming, Tyler. This was his first ever Disney trip! My plan worked and now he's hooked. While we were at the party, he was already making plans for next September. I jokingly call him "the garbage disposal" because he will eat anything. One of the key selling points I used for this trip was all the great food we would eat and for a price you can't beat he agreed.
IMG_1836.JPG
Last but not least, is Tyler's sister Hanna. She came on the trip last minute since she was able to get the time off work. This was also her first time and it was a bit of a celebration. The day before we had left she had passed her written paramedic exam which she has had difficulties with before. She is also pregnant so there were plenty of things to celebrate! She was so excited to join us and be able to escape the real world for a bit.
IMG_1838.JPG
Let's get started!

Table of Contents
September 11th
End Zone Food Court
Main Street Bakery
Aloha Isle
Golden Oak Outpost
Gaston's Tavern
Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Main Street Confectionary

September 12th
End Zone Food Court
Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
Goofy's Candy Co.
Chicken Guy

End Zone Food Court
Our day started at 3:30am on September 11th. We got up and hit the road for the airport. We were on our plane at 7:30am and landed in Florida about 11am. Once we arrived at All Star Sports we were starving! We headed to the food court to keep us full until it was party time.

Tyler and Hanna both ordered bacon burgers with french fries and a drink. Tyler said it was a good burger but, it was just a burger. He didn't enjoy the fries which is weird because he normally loves french fries no matter what. Hanna LOVED the french fries and she enjoyed the burger for like five minutes until the baby decided that they didn't want the burger.

I got the chicken penne alfredo and that came with spinach, artichoke, prosciutto, and sun-dried tomatoes. I really loved this! it was definitely a step up from any other food court food I've had before. I would absolutely order this again!

Up next we head to Magic Kingdom and get charged up for the party!

Check to see if you have a Menchies Frozen Yogurt shop near you. They sometimes have pineapple frozen yogurt that tastes like Dole Whip. Mon-Thurs between 9pm and 11pm, a big bowl of it is only $5. I take a large cup with my own pineapple juice and have a pineapple float close to home now.

Check to see if you have a Menchies Frozen Yogurt shop near you. They sometimes have pineapple frozen yogurt that tastes like Dole Whip. Mon-Thurs between 9pm and 11pm, a big bowl of it is only $5. I take a large cup with my own pineapple juice and have a pineapple float close to home now.
Actually one just opened up near my college so ill have to take a trip there pretty soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter