I weakened and ordered LOL

disgirl

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. Finally, after all my questions and indecisions here, I ordered from the Disneyflorist. I ordered the first DVC selection, the Welcome Home Mug as a surprise for DH for our first trip "home" on Tues. As you know, I really liked the blanket, wine and cheese one, oh and the alarm clock one with 2 mugs was real tempting, too. I just was not sure how much of a surprise($) :rotfl2: I should give DH, since we are still recovering from the small add on we did earlier this year. Since this arrangement only comes with one mug, I think we will have to pick up another DVC mug at the resort shop. :teeth:

Hey disgirl! Fantastic! :) :) :) I think dh will be surprised and happy! I am glad you went with it! :) :)

Your decision is tipping me over the edge, I haven't committed yet.

Enjoy your surprise and stay!!

Bobbi :flower:

Somehow I knew you'd cave in :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I am getting the wine & cheese set for my romantic trip, let's hope they still have them then! :wizard:

I love the Disney florist! In May, I ordered a "birthday cake." They make it out of chocolate bars and then stuff the middle with candy and a couple of other things. It was too cute.

Cyn

Help--Can you give info on ordering from the Disney florist, cheese and wine, or birthday cakes? This is new to me. Thanks

Check out their website - disneyflorist.com

The birthday cake really isn't a cake. It's chocolate bars put together to resemble a cake. It was too cute! the cake is under "their own unique designs."

Cyn

http://www.disneyflorist.com/

They can deliver to your room. Their stuff is usually pretty nice and they have a wide variety. If you do not see somethng that you want, you can give them a call and they can probably come up with something to meet the event/occasion.

disneykidatheart: I am so sorry I am not very computer savy, but if you type in disneyflorist and go to their home page, on the left side you will find DVC Designs, just click that and you will see the new baskets we are talking about. I am sure someone here can easily give you a direct link. Sorry, I can not seem to do that and I would ask DH, but I do not want him to know what I am up to. :goodvibes

Good Luck and enjoy looking. I know I did. ;)

I've decided to pass on the flowers. DH decided to leave tomorrow, the heck with surcharges etc. for changing air, rental car extra, whatever, he wants to be on vacation. So, the timer is wrong, we're leaving tomorrow evening!

Bobbi :flower:

Thanks everyone.
Bobbi, Wow. That is great news. I hope you are packed. ;) Where are you staying for the extra night?

Maybe the next trip, you will order something. Have fun!

disgirl, we were staying offsite for 1 night, and now it's for 2 nights. The Fairfield Inn in Marriott Village. They have a promotion for $50 off a 2 night stay at any Fairfield Inn, and we're going to use it for Gatlinburg Tenn. in November. You get a coupon for the next stay when you stay 1 night at this Fairfield Inn. (Dollywood has excellent Christmas celebrations, that's another one of our Christmas traditions.)

I'm not packed, DH is, but I have this morning to get ready. Just we two, DH and myself, and he doesn't want me to bring any supplies, says we can buy anything we need.

I hope to meet some of you on Tuesday.

Bobbi :wave:

Bobbi: That is great. It sounds like you are all set. I give you credit for making all those last minute changes so quickly. Good for you and enjoy your extra night. Oh, and most of all I hope you and DH enjoy the flowers. :goodvibes Since you said you have sort of already started a tradition, I think you will be glad you ordered! :sunny: Have Fun and I hope to see you Tuesday!

Patty :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter