I won The Dis #sendmetodisneyland trip!! It was a blast!

lilmomma00

Earning My Ears
I am still on cloud nine! I just returned last night from our Disneyland trip that I won last July through the #sendmetodisneyland contest that the Dis gave away. We stayed 4 nights 5 days at Paradise pier. This was my 1st time to Disneyland/California.

My husband and I do not get many breaks from our 4 boys so we decided to leave the boys at home and take my Aunt and Uncle who has taken us on WDW trips in the past. (we are taking the boys WDW in July)

I cannot express enough just how great the cast members are in Disneyland! Disneyland goes above and beyond for guests to fill special. Everything from food to service was outstanding! I have to give a special shoutout to a cast member named Steven. He was working in fantasyland both times I saw him. He went above and beyond for us. He gave us extra Fast passes and made our trip so much more magical! I have always been a fan of disneyworld but Disneyland blew me away! We will figure out away for my whole family to go back.

I cannot Thank The Dis enough! It was a dream come true to be able to go on this trip!! I also ran into Pete, Ryno, and Tom while I was there. I could not have had a better time!

Just wanted to share a few pics! So many awesome moments from this trip! Thank you again!!

View attachment 224264 View attachment 224265 View attachment 224266 View attachment 224267 View attachment 224268 View attachment 224269 View attachment 224270 View attachment 224271 View attachment 224272 View attachment 224273

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts