Idea for the next big Dis Unplugged charitable donation event (and how to make Corey, Craig, Ryno and Steve queasy!)

note2scott

Earning My Ears
How many donations do you think you could generate if you were to announced that Corey, Craig, Ryno and Steve would ride prince charming regal carrousel back to back based on a donations received?

For example for every $5,000 in donation to give kids the world during the month of December Corey, Craig, Ryno and Steve will ride prince charming regal carrousel one time back to back and live stream / vlog the whole thing!

According to TouringPlans.com the ride is only 90 seconds and the wait time under 5 minutes before lunch!

Imagine $25,000 in donations means that the boys have to vlog themselves riding it 5 times in a row. $50,000 means ten times in a row!

And with under a 5 minute wait early in the morning and the ride only being 90 seconds long or so they do that in less than an hour!

Would Disney unofficially let them?

The build up of the event, the discussions about it on the dis unplugged shows, the anticipation and the queasy stomachs would make it so much fun to watch our favorite Dis Unplugged Millennials live stream and vlog about and it would generate real donations!

I can hear Pete now teasing and pestering them about bringing a barf bag, wearing running shoes etc...

Thoughts?

Last edited:

I'll be honest, this sounds like a stunt an amateurish, new, and Gen Z Vlogger would do.

Literally nothing about this would make me want to donate, I just don't see the draw/appeal, sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter