If Gatordad ever got booted from the boards

If Gatordad ever got booted from the boards

• I'd send a gift to the mods who dunnit

• I won't ever come on Disboards again

• I would fly to the fort when he was there and meet him in person

• Start a riot at the next Grand gathering and demand his return

Results are only viewable after voting.
If gatordad got booted, then from what I understand from reading thee boards, gatordad and g8trmom1 would have no means of communication, and.....
my son could go back to wearing "the hat" :rotfl:

he should throw the hat out, then I would't get booted.

If gatordad got booted, then from what I understand from reading thee boards, gatordad and g8trmom1 would have no means of communication, and.....
my son could go back to wearing "the hat" :rotfl:

Don't worry, we communicate outside of the DIS!!!!
:love:

Well from the love signs she just sent you I can guess what you'll be doing this weekend.:lmao:

what are we doing this weekend?

I dunno, why what do you wanna do?
I'm itchin to go to the Mall tonite since tomorrow is hogged up with baseball and softball. What do you think?

They're adorable!! :goodvibes

Well here is Mr Personality.....Tucker, just before Dad gave him his first hair cut.

tuc.jpg

I eat just like Grandpa :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

tuc2.jpg

Grandpa and Tucker had a 45 min talk the other day about how much fun we're
gonna have at Disney, while we waited for Mom to get out of the Doctors
office. 'Course I didn't understand him real well....but he was tellin me all about it.;)

You may not have understood him well,,,but he knew very well what he was talk'n about.:thumbsup2

We need to bring this thread back on topic.

If Gatordad got booted from the board, I'd have to personally visit the moderator who did that dastardly deed. (I know it wouldn't be Roz, cause she wants Jason visitation rights.:thumbsup2 )

Deb...you know ON TOPIC isnt allowed after 3 full pages of post!!!!!!

Denny...Tucker looks about the same age as my grandson, Cayden....he's 17 months. Youre so right about them knowing exactly what they are talking about...we're the dumb ones because we cant understand THEIR language...but they learn ours pretty well in usually under 3 years!!!
But even before they learn to "help us out" by speaking our language....you can see the intricate thought processes that run through their minds when they are talking to us....the facial expressions and hand movements, the smiles and glares...these kids are telling us how it is, in perfect detail....and we just dont have a CLUE about what the hell they are saying!!! Ya ever think about how frustrating that HAS to be for them???? Apparently frustrating enough for them to realize that WE are soooo stupid that if they dont learn to speak the jibberish that we call English...they will never get any damn Froot Loops!!!!

Cayden @ 17 months...
l_66461e25116642aab95d58ebbdab1f9b.jpg

Rog,,,,Gatordad's Jason has some serious competition! Cayden is absolutely a charmer!!! (Must get it from his grand-dad!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter