"If this is your first trip, you're spoiled!" (Sept. 2019 TR)

Congrats on the job! I wish that luck would head my way.

Yup my family would do that exact same thing! It's like oh a bar? let's go! Can we stick to the plan please people? I promise there will be drinks later. I'm glad you enjoyed the froscato , it sounds pretty tasty.

Thank you!!! Fingers crossed for you! It honestly happened out of nowhere and I couldn't be more thankful because I've honestly been depressed in my current role. It'll come up in the TR later!

Hahah. There were so many times this trip I would look behind me and we lost half the group to a beer run. And yes, I would highly recommend the froscato!!!

Congrats on the new job!

So frustrating about the PIN, my mom and I kept forgetting that she needed to use a PIN when trying to redeem a dining plan credit as she does not typically use her magic band for charges and it always happened when I was on the other side of the store and she had to yell for me to come to the cash. :laughing:

Congrats on the new job!

So frustrating about the PIN, my mom and I kept forgetting that she needed to use a PIN when trying to redeem a dining plan credit as she does not typically use her magic band for charges and it always happened when I was on the other side of the store and she had to yell for me to come to the cash. :laughing:

Thank you!

Hahaha. That's too funny! The weird part is none of us remember setting PINs during online check-in so we ALL had to reset them.

Congratulations on your new job!!

Wine Bar George is on our must do list for our December trip. I'm having a hard time deciding between dinner or brunch. Who knows, we might end up doing both lol

Congratulations on your new job!!

Wine Bar George is on our must do list for our December trip. I'm having a hard time deciding between dinner or brunch. Who knows, we might end up doing both lol

Thank you so much!

Ah, I really want to go back and do brunch there. I've read amazing things. You gotta do both and then give me a report back! 😁

Enjoying reading along so far. Congrats on the new job!

Thank you and welcome! ☺

I promise that I haven't forgotten about this TR! Things have just been SO hectic with my new job. I will try to get the rest of this finished by the end of the month! The main reason for the push is that we booked a last minute Disneyland trip for Nov. 22-24 last night and I have a feeling I'm going to want to write a TR about that trip 😁

Hope all is well with everyone else! I'll try to write by tomorrow.

Hopping aboard a little late. I could barely handle when we had 6 in our group - I can’t even imagine 11! Looking forward to reading more

I don't usually see the WDW trip reports (because I don't even have time to keep up with DLR side these days) but I'm enjoying following along so far! That sounds like a stressful combination of people to try to coordinate! I hope there are some good times to go along with all the crazy! We went with just two "extra" people on our recent trip, and it mostly worked, but got frustrating when our touring styles didn't completely mesh. We are planning another trip with my SIL and niece, and we're going to make sure that they can (a) get back to their motel on their own and (b) know that they can either tag along with us or do their own thing, but we won't constantly be trying to figure out what they want to do. (DLR isn't so much about making plans. Plans there are "more guidelines than actual rules...")

I think we were there at the same time! I arrived the day after Hurricane Dorian and WOW, I've never seen such an empty Magic Kingdom in all my Disney years!

I obviously am failing at this TR but I promise it isn't abandoned! My life is a little crazy with the new job and I just got engaged a couple weeks ago 😁 We actually took engagement pics this last weekend at Disneyland AND we got DLR APs (long-time dream of mine). So, life is super exciting for me right now but that also means it's crazy busy. I pinky promise to get this TR rolling soon, thanks for the patience!

rsz_img_5476.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter