If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

OMG, I love cliffhangers, however with Andi’s peanut allergy, you are making me very nervous:scared:
Don't worry, he's fine :) you can relax and hold your breath waiting for the rest of my cliffhanger lol

I think I guessed Rafiki’s planet watch. I will give you my address so I get my gift:rotfl:
You did, you're the winner!!! Your prize is in the mail :rolleyes1

Rafiki's is a must on our visits, at least for now. All 3 of my "boys" love the animals and it is usually a nice way to get away from the crowds.
Definitely gets you away from the crowds and there's enough out there to take up a nice amount of time :)

So, what happened with the rash and the limping?;)
:rolleyes1 :confused3 :D

I love the violet! The tye dyed probably look better than a bunch of random violet shirts would anyway. :thumbsup2
They looked really cool in the group pictures they took! A couple other classes did the tie dye and a few classes just wore their own shirts, and the tie dye classes definitely looked better.

I'm sure it's different with boys, but my daughter's friend group changed fairly drastically from 5th to 8th grade. The "good" ones stuck around though! :goodvibes
I do think it happens more with girls but it does happen with boys, too! More than I thought it would. And that 5th-8th grade period is when they really start finding themselves. I agree also that the "good" ones stay around, happened with me and it seems to have happened with Ricky :)

Cannot wait to explore Pandora in October!
:thumbsup2 It still amazes me you haven't seen it yet with all your trips!

Eric and Victoria seem to be getting along wonderfully! Can’t wait to hear all the deets from that visit...
Still going strong! We only saw them briefly this time around and Eric barely answered his phone for us, his brother, his mom lol. They also spent a day with her dad about an hour from us. She'll be here for a week in July and is spending 3.5 days here and the rest of the time over by her dad, and we're having a BBQ here with even more family for her to meet so hopefully I'll remember to take pics.

I'm happy to see your report on rafikis. Hoping to do that this trip!
It's a nice attraction to add to your AK day!

My girls loved the petting zoo when they were younger
My boys did when they were younger, also. I don't love petting zoos but was fine with it when they were interested; they're cute for younger kids.

FOP FP line was always slow but still better than standby
Exactly! One of the longer FP lines but beats 3 hours for sure

I love the crazy train and like to pretend I'm on a train in India where people hang off the sides.
I like that idea!

Bowling is certainly a good option. And the food is great from what I hear.
We ate there last August after hearing how good the food was: a burger, chicken sandwich and nachos. It was all DELICIOUS :cloud9: I hated not eating there this time but we were just so full from breakfast :(

I do have a picture with that same tiger from when I was pregnant back in 1999! I'll have to dig it out...that was before cell phones and cell phone cameras! :)
:laughing: A couple years ago I did a PTR here and included pictures from our first couple trips with the kids. There were cell phones then but I was still using a regular camera because they weren't as popular as they are now and you could still send your film out to get developed (I miss that!). So to get those pictures here I had to take a picture of the picture with my cell and download it! So much work lol!

Ricky has two friends he went to pre-school with but then they went to different elementary schools since we have 9 in our district. He continued hanging out with them until about 5th grade, they were back in school together by 7th, and while he does talk to one, he and the other still hang out quite often so now it's been 13 years and I love it. One of his other good friends is my good friends son and they've been hanging out since they were babies. Lisa and I always said, as they grew they may not have anything in common and may not want to hang out on their own, but they've continued their friendship outside of ours and it's awesome!

Oh my goodness, that's awesome! Hopefully they'll stay friends in some capacity for the rest of their lives. That's pretty special. :goodvibes

I always forget about Rafiki's, I have to remember this for our next trip so we can match the feces to the species:).

I'm so sorry to hear about Ricky's knee, I hope his surgery goes well and he has a quick recovery.

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving trip. Hopefully you'll have better bus luck.

I did put the dress on for my mom and sister last weekend. I expected my sister to laugh her butt off but she complimented me, so I feel a bit better about wearing it to the shower!
I got one of the Cherry tree Lane dresses! I got the blue one with the MK attractions across the bottom. I wasn't going to but DH talked me into it! At the outlets I saw the Orange Bird one. So cute but orange is not my color.

My Mo'ara Margarita, ever so soothing on a crazy busy park day.
So envious. Even though we had plenty of drinks on our trip, there were several I did not get to have because they are in the parks we did not visit.

I felt better immediately and therefore was not concerned with how anyone else felt
:rotfl2:

I've mentioned it before as somewhere I'd like to get to again; can you figure it out?
My guess is Festival of the Lion King.

I really want to rent SeaRaycers!
We did that this trip and now I think boat rental will be involved in most, if not all, of our future trips!

We took the crazy train out to Rafiki's Planet Watch!!!! That's right, we went nuts!!
I have never, ever done this. But I probably will have to one of these days...like Tom Sawyer's Island.

Hi! I heard her show is being cancelled? If that's the case I wonder how long afterwards they'll keep her meeting?
Interesting. I looked it up and saw a few things. My boys aren't heavily into it but they always watch if it is on. But, funny you mention it, I haven't seen it on in awhile.

My plan all along had been to eat at Nomad Lounge.
I definitely want to grab a drink there at some point. I need to see what is on the food menu too, though.

Believe me we look just as thrilled in our other picture lol!
:rotfl:

they gave 6th grade VIOLET.
WTH?

No matter where I hide that damn headband it just won't go away.
:lmao:

match the feces to the species:).
Now that is totally a name for a TV game show! Wonder why it's never been produced before lol?

I'm so sorry to hear about Ricky's knee, I hope his surgery goes well and he has a quick recovery.
Thank you, I appreciate it :) He did so well the first time until the re-tear, hopefully it goes just as smooth this time but with complete healing.

got one of the Cherry tree Lane dresses! I
I did see that and I love yours!

We did that this trip and now I think boat rental will be involved in most, if not all, of our future trips!
I'm going to push for this in Nov. since we're going to need downtime for Ricky.

I have never, ever done this. But I probably will have to one of these days...like Tom Sawyer's Island.
While neither are jump out of your pants exciting I know your boys will enjoy both, so put at least one on your list for your next tripi! Maybe Rafiki's first since AK isn't your favorite park? It'll give you something else to do there.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS, HUSBANDS, GRANDFATHER'S ETC. OUT THERE!
I hope everyone has a great day. Since ours is just starting I'm not sure exactly what we're doing other than all the kids coming over. I have to post a picture of Steve's gift later after he opens it because it was inspired by a fellow DISer's DH. He hasn't opened it yet because it's hidden in Chris's room and both kids are still sleeping :faint:

Day 4 Part 3:
We Do NOT Want This Redhead OR
The Post Filled With Bad Photos
I'm going to do everyone a favor now and allow you to breathe, because I know you've all been on the edge of your seats holding your breath since my cliffhanger ending like 10 days ago. Picture it: time: approx. 5:45 pm. Place: AK. Situation: waiting on 7pm Dinosaur nobody is excited for, Ricky limping, Chris red, bumpy, itchy arms. Can't get safari FP everyone wants. What do we do........................

First, we check out the acrobats in Africa that Steve and I love!

IMG_8402.JPG IMG_8406.JPG

IMG_8408.JPG

IMG_8410.JPG

Wow theses pictures came out darker than I thought, sorry! If you've never stopped to see these guys you definitely should, they're awesome! Does it sound bad that we took the time to see them with the kids limping and itchy? But, but, we were already IN Africa.....and only ONE kid was actually complaining (guess who)!!!
While watching the acrobats I'd been trying to get a safari FP and I finally did, but for 8:30 that night so about 2.5 hours away. Ricky actually wanted to wait it out but in a strange turn of events, Chris did not. I wasn't thrilled to have to kill another 2ish hours in AK simply because waits were nuts, but I was going to do it for Ricky. Chris wanted to go back to the room so Steve walked him to the buses. We were going to have him take the bus to WL by himself - yes, yup we were! He's 12. And he's been here numerous times and he's like 12 going on 93. Steve waited with him until it came and, this was so weird for such a busy time, Chris was going to be the only one on the bus. Steve didn't like that. I know, he rather Chris be with a bus full of strangers lol but I would, too in this case. So Steve texted me that he was riding back with Chris and would then come back to AK.............

Meanwhile back in Africa, Ricky and I wanted some dessert! What's better to kill time with than food? We both got a snack and sat in a little covered area behind the gift shop near where Burudika plays. We started discussing our evening plan. Sitting down chilling was kind of making Ricky rethink hanging there until 8:30. Even ITTBAB had a 45 minute wait so our only option without a wait right was the Nemo show which he had no interest in seeing. I got on my phone and actually found a 7:45 FP for POTC, which we'd wanted to ride on our previous MK day but couldn't get. This sparked Ricky's interest and he decided he wanted to go there instead.
I quickly let Steve know NOT to return to AK but to take the bus to MK instead, and soon we were walking in to MK. Steve did say that Chris' rash hadn't gotten any worse which was good, and while Ricky still had a limp he wanted to continue.

We made it for our FP about half way through the window, and soon were riding POTC for the first time since the new redhead scene went in. The SB line was ridiculous, BTW. I was looking forward to the scene; I was against the change because I saw absolutely no reason for it but hoping I liked it anyway and more importantly, that I felt the scene fit:

IMG_8415.JPG

IMG_8416.JPG

I know this is old news now as many of you have seen this. I do not like it. Not because I was/am against the change per se but because I don't think it fits at all. I think it looks stupid. I guess those who are riding it now for the first time won't blink an eye as they won't have anything to compare it to so I'm sure they'll feel it fits, but I never will. And I know some of you disagree and that's fine :thumbsup2 So I will leave it here. But I feel they ruined it and they've ruined the ride for me.

Hey, I'm entitled to my opinion!

When we came out we saw that BTMRR had a 20 minute wait so we booked it over there, and as we were walking up the entrance HEA started:

IMG_8418.JPG

And as soon as HEA ended Big Thunder looked like this:

IMG_8425.JPG

That was through those little ropes they have over the open window parts when you're in line, almost to the closed in portion. I wish it came out a little lighter but I think the colors are pretty!

After our wild ride on a runaway train, Ricky declared his knee had pretty much had enough but he'd like to do one more ride. We walked through Fantasyland and IASW had a 5 minute wait so we did that, which was a nice way to end our night. We did stop for a Mickey pretzel before going to the exit :goodvibes
As we walked out we were SO thankful for our boat back to WL and very happy we weren't guests who had to take the ferry, because the park wasn't even closed yet and this was the ferry line:

IMG_8426.JPG

Actually only part of it! Our boat came quick and we were reunited with our bumpy boy who was in bed, on his phone. His arm looked a little better and he said the itching had died down, and we'd stopped in the gift shop and picked up some benadryl for him. Of course he was starving so down to RF Steve went to get Chris food #serviceyourway.

It was very nice just being with Ricky in MK for that short period of time and since Pirates was one he'd wanted to really do when we'd been in MK earlier in the trip, I'm glad we fit that in as bad as I felt about missing the safari. However, his knee bothering him bothered me and Chis's rash was, too. It wasn't the last we saw of the rash and all we can figure is heat rash. It couldn't have been anything from Nomad since it went on for a few days. But the benadryl helped him sleep that night!

SORRY FOR ALL THE DARK PICTURES :duck:

....and only ONE kid was actually complaining (guess who)!!!

Haha gee, I wonder!

I got on my phone and actually found a 7:45 FP for POTC, which we'd wanted to ride on our previous MK day but couldn't get. This sparked Ricky's interest and he decided he wanted to go there instead.

What a shocking turn of events!! You always keep us guessing!

Great that you were able to get a FP for Pirates though. It's insane how busy it was while you were there!

the park wasn't even closed yet and this was the ferry line:

img_8426-jpg.330327

Holy smokes! That's wild.

His arm looked a little better and he said the itching had died down, and we'd stopped in the gift shop and picked up some benadryl for him.

Good that it settled down.

It wasn't the last we saw of the rash and all we can figure is heat rash.

So strange. The same thing happens to my mom a lot when she travels to warm places though. It happens when they go to Greece in the summer, and she had the same issue at the wedding at Disney last summer.

As you know I agree with you on the Pirates scene. I will leave it at that!

I’m glad you got to spend some time with Ricky at MK, I love that park at night and BTMRR is so fun to ride in the dark.

I’m glad Chris’s rash was more bothersome than life threatening :sad2:

Oh thank goodness you updated! The suspense was killing me. :teeth:

I know this is old news now as many of you have seen this. I do not like it. Not because I was/am against the change per se but because I don't think it fits at all. I think it looks stupid. I guess those who are riding it now for the first time won't blink an eye as they won't have anything to compare it to so I'm sure they'll feel it fits, but I never will. And I know some of you disagree and that's fine :thumbsup2 So I will leave it here. But I feel they ruined it and they've ruined the ride for me.

I am in complete agreement with you.

As we walked out we were SO thankful for our boat back to WL and very happy we weren't guests who had to take the ferry, because the park wasn't even closed yet

Oh My! I had to ask C when we would be needing to take the ferry after seeing this. I remember him saying it would be on our next trip. Whew! He said it would be after MNSSHP so hopefully we won't encounter this.

It was very nice just being with Ricky in MK for that short period of time and since Pirates was one he'd wanted to really do when we'd been in MK earlier in the trip, I'm glad we fit that in as bad as I felt about missing the safari. However, his knee bothering him bothered me and Chis's rash was, too. It wasn't the last we saw of the rash and all we can figure is heat rash. It couldn't have been anything from Nomad since it went on for a few days. But the benadryl helped him sleep that night!

I hope the knee pain and the rash didn't interfere too much more with your trip. I hate that for all of you. Having sick/hurting children is no fun (as I sit here cuddling with a sick 2yo) :worried:

What an eventful day! I wouldn't be surprised if it was heat rash on Chris. Probably not used to the heat at that time. It was so hot last weekend in FL, reminded me of that time we were on line waiting to get into our Pandora preview and you guys offering to get us some ice. LOL.

Glad you were able to change your FP to something you and Ricky wanted. Sounds like it turned out for the best anyways. I agree with the Redhead. It did not add anything to the scene when they changed it. It lost it's nostalgic value and just seems to be pandering. I am all for womens rights and everything but it seems like they are just changing history around, LOL!

How nice you had some bonding time with Ricky, that is so sweet. Hope his knee is doing well. Nice last ride on BTMRR and a short boat ride away back home.

and only ONE kid was actually complaining (guess who)!!!

Ricky actually wanted to wait it out but in a strange turn of events, Chris did not.

And he's been here numerous times and he's like 12 going on 93
:rotfl2:to all three of those quotes.

That was through those little ropes they have over the open window parts when you're in line, almost to the closed in portion. I wish it came out a little lighter but I think the colors are pretty!
Love it!

We walked through Fantasyland and IASW had a 5 minute wait so we did that, which was a nice way to end our night.
Will and I rode this last a couple weeks ago!

As we walked out we were SO thankful for our boat back to WL
Amen!

very happy we weren't guests who had to take the ferry, because the park wasn't even closed yet and this was the ferry line:

img_8426-jpg.330327
Yep, I noticed how long it was when we were there!

we'd stopped in the gift shop and picked up some benadryl for him
Haha. We had to do this for Will! He got bumps in his face and chest!

What a nice ending to the day. I love the idea of booking your PoC FP and then park hopping out of there. I'm actually amazed you got that one because...you know...those CROWDS! You did well! Glad Ricky was able to hang in there and glad Chris' rash was probably nothing more than heat rash. I speak from experience when I say having a major allergic reaction during a Disney vacation is NO fun...just ask my DH! :)

I'll have to check for those acrobats next time in AK. Usually as of late we stop for the China performers but back in October when we saw them they were quite disappointing. I don't know if they were just working on a new show, but it wasn't nearly as good as shows of the past.

Super late on this but I wanted to add in my I'm so sorry about Ricky's knee. I played basketball my entire life starting in kindergarten and even though I hated my coaches in high school and basically cried every day I don't know what I would have done if it had ended like that. I hope he's able to continue to be apart of the team in some way though!

And lastly, I've said it before I think, but Chris is my spirit animal

Believe me we look just as thrilled in our other picture lol!
:rotfl:

He's been in school with all those guys since kindergarten; I know things change once you hit jr. high but I'm hoping they manage to stay friends through those rough years :)
That's so nice he has such a great group of friends. Hope that stays tha tway, too :goodvibes

Oh, Victoria came up tonight from Florida to spend another 3 blissful days with Eric :love:
Yay! Sounds like things are going well!

Picture it: time: approx. 5:45 pm. Place: AK. Situation: waiting on 7pm Dinosaur nobody is excited for, Ricky limping, Chris red, bumpy, itchy arms. Can't get safari FP everyone wants. What do we do........................
I love a good set up. :thumbsup2 :laughing:

I know this is old news now as many of you have seen this. I do not like it.
I AGREE!!!!

#serviceyourway
:rotfl2:

Glad you got to spend some nice time with Ricky at the MK that night. :goodvibes

Chris wanted to go back to the room so Steve walked him to the buses. We were going to have him take the bus to WL by himself - yes, yup we were! He's 12. And he's been here numerous times and he's like 12 going on 93. Steve waited with him until it came and, this was so weird for such a busy time, Chris was going to be the only one on the bus. Steve didn't like that. I know, he rather Chris be with a bus full of strangers lol but I would, too in this case. So Steve texted me that he was riding back with Chris and would then come back to AK.............

I'm with you…I started letting my kids do the busses/monorail (together) when Nicholas was 13 and Allie 11, but sending them on an empty bus from AK does seem a little odd. Steve is such a good dad :P

We walked through Fantasyland and IASW had a 5 minute wait so we did that, which was a nice way to end our night. We did stop for a Mickey pretzel before going to the exit :goodvibes

Just perfect :lovestruc

As we walked out we were SO thankful for our boat back to WL and very happy we weren't guests who had to take the ferry, because the park wasn't even closed yet and this was the ferry line:

Oh, my!

I tell ya, I love The Poly but that ferry boat at the end of the night is miserable. Our only other alternative is the monorail which is often just as bad. Mike and I will be fighting this in October, but hopefully it won't be THAT busy :crazy2:

Ok, so this goes back a bit, but I’m finally caught up!
We returned from our quick May trip on 5/8 and shortly after got bad news; that night Ricky re-tore his ACL. It happens. It happens if you aren't as careful as you should be and do too much before you're strong enough. Ricky did more than shoot, he was doing drills and pivoted too quickly on it. We thought he possibly tore his meniscus which wouldn't have been ideal, never thought his ACL was torn again. This means another painful surgery, another long recovery, and worst of all no more school ball. Being out two years, no chance they'll take him as a senior. I cannot, cannot tell you how heartbreaking this is, to see him have to deal with this. What pushed him to move forward and work hard at recovery isn't there now. I know it isn't the end of the world and could be worse, and he does too. But to a teenager whose dreams are now crushed that doesn't matter, and honestly it doesn't matter to his mom, either.
Oh no, that is so horrible and heartbreaking!

The vacation we will not be able to take sadly is our August Disney trip, which sucks because I was going to be able to meet up with a few of my DIS friends. We just can't do his surgery after that and still have him feeling good enough by the time school starts. On a brighter note, we've rescheduled for Thanksgiving again. We do love going for the holiday and this will also mean we'll be away when basketball season starts at school. Eventually I'll post more details about that trip and eventually I'm sure I'll be more excited about it. Thank you for letting me write all this out, it was longer than I meant it to be but it actually made me feel better.
I was going to say you should reschedule for first week of December! Then you can do tea at the Grand Floridian with me and Raeven!

Steve and I made a pit stop in the gift shop where I finally bought a WL sweatshirt
I really like that one! Maybe I’ll get one if they still have it in December!

Except Steve and I disagreed somewhat on where exactly the buses were.......:sad2: I said they were where they are, which was NOT by House of Blues. Steve on the other hand believed them to be right over there by HOB and in that direction we went after a bit of light, gentle arguing :headache: I let him and Ricky walk ahead of me because whomever got there first was going to have a little farther to walk when we turned around to go the CORRECT way..........so we get over there to the wrong end and Steve starts questioning himself and looking at me; I shrug my shoulders back at him. He sees a CM standing there and asked her "which way to the buses?" and she points (with two fingers of course) past HOB, down a walkway past the Cirque building, and we do see a few people going that way. We see people going that way because that's where all the paid transportation goes, and the shuttles to non-Disney resorts :furious: Now I mamy not have known that but I did know this wasn't the way to the DISNEY buses, and Steve finally acknowledged that. So now in the drizzle with my son's leg hurting we had to walk all the way to the total opposite end of DS to get on our bus. Folks, I was very kind here in my description of how this played out, the facial expressions that we shot at each other and the words that were exchanged were not all G-rated! Anyway, I count this as both a #timeandtransportationfail.
Argh! You know, it’s not like Disney is your job or anything!

I don't know why we didn't call a Minnie Van, if I didn't say this already we used those vans like 7x on our 3 night trip earlier this month and even at $25 a pop plus tip, it's some of the best $$ we spent and we will continue to spend.
I totally agree! It always feels like if you call one then the bus will arrive right away!

And then there was the whole "where the #@LL is the DS bus" question because this morning was a #timefail followed by #transportationfail4. We arrived to the bus stop 10:16 and the sign said the bus was coming at 10:19. Perfect! Except that 10:19 actually meant 10:58.
Oh man-that’s the worst!

I was a distant fourth always because I can't bowl to save my life, but I try my best!
Oh you can probably beat me! I’m absolutely horrible!

We finished up just before 1:00. Next on the agenda was some late afternoon time at AK with our first FP at 3:45 and I hadn't planned on getting there until at least 3. I'll be honest here, I didn't plan out this trip well and the boys let me know that's how the felt a couple times. They told me I spent too much time planning my clients' trips and not enough time focusing on OUR trip and I felt pretty guilty, so for our next trip I'm going to make it a point to really plan better. However I also didn't realize how utterly non-existent FP availability would be before like, 9pm at night each day and figured if we arrived at a park earlier or later than planned we'd find something to do. Silly me!
I guess you could feel guilty, but also, you didn’t realize just how severe the crowd issues would be! And it’s not like they helped either!

Unfortunately, the family in front of us weren't very respectful of others and the dad had the mom and son stand there for like 10 pictures, so while Ricky and Chris touched the snake I would have had that family in the pictures. And then the CM finally asked them to move on and my boys moved also as they were done. Ugh!
Ugh indeed! Just so selfish!

Steve waited with him until it came and, this was so weird for such a busy time, Chris was going to be the only one on the bus. Steve didn't like that. I know, he rather Chris be with a bus full of strangers lol but I would, too in this case. So Steve texted me that he was riding back with Chris and would then come back to AK.............
You know, that’s something my parents would do too!

Oh god, that is horrible!

So strange. The same thing happens to my mom a lot when she travels to warm places though. It happens when they go to Greece in the summer, and she had the same issue at the wedding at Disney last summer.
I got sun poisoning once and it was extremely painful, and at one point I was afraid that's what he had. Luckily it wasn't, and he's out in the sun often at home but it's definitely a different kind of heat down there!

As you know I agree with you on the Pirates scene. I will leave it at that!
Yes I remember since I kind of went off on the subject in your TR lol.

Oh thank goodness you updated! The suspense was killing me. :teeth:
:rotfl2:I know you did nothing for the time in between my posts except check the DIS constantly to see if I'd updated!

I am in complete agreement with you.
:thanks: I'm happy to know @disneyAndi14 and I aren't alone!

Having sick/hurting children is no fun (as I sit here cuddling with a sick 2yo) :worried:
Aw, I hope he's better now! The last nine months I know for sure that having hurting children can break you :(

Park HOpping is 100% acceptable!
:thumbsup2 all the time!

It was so hot last weekend in FL, reminded me of that time we were on line waiting to get into our Pandora preview and you guys offering to get us some ice. LOL.
:laughing:
You mean when your Steve looked like this :scared:, I thought he was dying and then you pointed out he'd put ice on his head????? :P

I agree with the Redhead. It did not add anything to the scene when they changed it. It lost it's nostalgic value and just seems to be pandering. I am all for womens rights and everything but it seems like they are just changing history around, LOL!
Yay, that's 3 in our camp! I think the fact that it lost the nostalgia is what bothers me the most, and I see no good reason for it.

We had to do this for Will! He got bumps in his face and chest!
Poor baby, like I said it's just a different kind of heat down there! Although Georgia is where I got sun poisoning years ago so your sun can't be much better!

ll have to check for those acrobats next time in AK. Usually as of late we stop for the China performers but back in October when we saw them they were quite disappointing. I don't know if they were just working on a new show, but it wasn't nearly as good as shows of the past.
Yeah those acrobats are cool, what I really love is their dancing in between acrobatics and the music they play. We used to watch the acrobats in China fairly often but it's been a couple years but that stinks if they aren't fun anymore, they used to be really entertaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter