If we book now for next May, how likley will we get a discount?

markm0926

Cast Member
We want to book the Beach Club for a week in May 2003. The rate is kind of high for us at $329.00 a night.
If we do book, what are our chances of getting a discount later on ? We just joined the Disney Club, will that help ?

Thanks!!

Discounts are usually available in May before Memorial Day. Disney Club will give you a discount, but look for codes for better rates. The DC rates really aren't spectacular. AP rates are usually very good in May as well, and depending on your length of trip it may be worth it to purchase one.

Hi Mark

an Ap is an annual pass. One of it's benefits are reduced rates on disney hotels, when offered.

I've heard AKL rates as low as 124 with an AP. We are going next May as well, and will probably purchase an AP, as well as look for the codes.

I can't imagine the discounts are out yet for May 2003. We are going in January 2003, and there are no discounts yet. What I usually do is book my room, and then as it gets closer to the time, I start checking more diligently for discounts and then re-book when they come out.

No, the rates discounts are not out for May of 2003. that was only what I was told for May of 2002.

I booked my 2 rooms at AKL at the 2003 rate. I too am diligently checking the boards and mousesavers for new codes. I don't anticipate anything for May of 2003 until maybe March?

I'm also buying an AP, so that will give me another option. We are staying for 10 days, so it is a good buy.

Thanks for the help. Guess that's what we'll do then, book now and keep and eye out for discount codes and maybe get an AP

Thanks again!!

i've booked asmu for 5/1-5/12, 2003! i'm hoping for a code or discount, i have aaa, dc and will be getting ap's. my concern is that the codes may not be for as early as 5/1, but maybe start 5/2-5/3, and i'm fearful that i won't be able to change flight (as of now, unbooked). what to do? any noticeable trends in the past, ie, do codes usually start early, middle, latter part of the month?:confused:
lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter