If you had an extra day...

drjackal31

Mouseketeer
What would you do? Long story short, my husband has a convention in Orlando later this year. We are coming down early and doing at least one day at Sea World. I have three days to hang out with myself, I don't plan on over stuffing those three days. If you had one day to yourself, would you go to Sea World again, do a day at Discovery Cove, maybe catch the shuttle to Busch Gardens?

Just curious on what peoples experiences are, and what they would prefer to do solo.

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
Any of those are goid options. BG is great, DC is great, and SW takes more than a day to "finish."

Are you a ride person, a water person, or a show person? Or, have you done any of those parks before? Want to do something new?

The rides at BG are fantastic, and so is snorkeling in the grand reef at DC. If you live where you can readily snorkel a reef, I'd vote BG. If you don't care for "big" rides, BG is just a big cool zoo...

If it were me, I'd pick either BG or DC; both are a really cool, memorable day.

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
Actually, DC is a pretty relaxed pace day - so I vote DC plus adding on the BG/SW/Aquatica tickets and then you have 2 days (DC and BG), plus your SW day w/ hubby, and if you want to pop in for a little time at SW or Aquatica on your "off day" it is free (well, included in the price, so no additional cost).

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
I go to SW solo all the time (I love the shows). I would go with either SW or DC

drjackal31

Mouseketeer
Were from Buffalo, NY so not much snorkeling around here. I love animals and I also like roller coasters, lol. I have been to the other Busch Gardens in Williamsburg when I was a teenager. I obviously still have time to figure it all out. My main thing is ease of travel from his convention Hotel, which Sea World or Discovery Cove will fit easily.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS