If you will be staying onsite, w/kids, at Universal...

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
you may be interested in this. I just received an email from Loews indicating that there are promo rates (Hard Rock $185 & Portofino $199) and the following:

PLUS LOEWS GRADE "A" KIDS SPECIALS! ANY STUDENT GUEST WHO PRESENTS THEIR 2001 REPORT CARD WITH AN "A" WILL RECEIVE SPECIAL VIP GIFTS AND SERVICES. PLUS, A LOEWS FIRST PARENT WHO CHECKS IN WITH THEIR GRADE "A" KID WILL RECEIVE 1,000 BONUS DVANTAGE® MILES.

I'm going to bring our son's, I don't know if he will qualify since they don't give letter grades but numeric (i.e. 1, 2 or 3).

Cora

Cora:

I'm sure if you explained the grading process to the powers that be they'd adapt it to your sons' grade.

This offer expires September, 3, 2001. We won't be there until Oct. but it sounds like some neat perks. Sigh, I was looking forward to the free coffee for the parents! :bounce: :pinkbounc

PS: If anyone missed the fine print this is for Loews first members only.

The email I received doesn't give a limit.
Cora

Thanks Cora, we will be there at the end of August..right before the promotion expires. DS will like this a lot....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter