Il Mulino Parking Question

ericaseiler

Mouseketeer
Dining for the first time at Il Mulino soon. I know that the restaurant validates parking. We'd like to go to EPCOT after dinner for Illuminations. I understand that Disney has a "three hour time limit" for dining, though I personally have never seen it enforced. Could I go to my 5pm reservation and come back to the Swan at 10pm? We are AP's, this is not a matter of me trying to park for free (parking at the park is covered by my AP) just more a matter of convenience. Thank you.

Dining for the first time at Il Mulino soon. I know that the restaurant validates parking. We'd like to go to EPCOT after dinner for Illuminations. I understand that Disney has a "three hour time limit" for dining, though I personally have never seen it enforced. Could I go to my 5pm reservation and come back to the Swan at 10pm? We are AP's, this is not a matter of me trying to park for free (parking at the park is covered by my AP) just more a matter of convenience. Thank you.
Does the Swan have the three hour time limit as well? The Swan and Dolphin parking is separate from Disney.

Does the Swan have the three hour time limit as well? The Swan and Dolphin parking is separate from Disney.
I think they validate. Which would mean your parking within validation is covered, but past you pay their rate. Given that S&D charge hotel guests a parking fee, I can't see them just comping for a restaurant...

Does the Swan have the three hour time limit as well?

1) Yes, and more dutifully enforced than at other WDW resorts.
2) San/Dolphin have limited parking areas, so they enforce the parking rules more forcefully.
3) I have had people come to my desk complaining their car was towed, and I just shrugged my shoulders.
. . . they over-stayed their parking allowance time
. . . they violated the rules
. . . they now needed to go to the off-site Tow Yard and retrieve their vehicle
. . . the price of $130 (plus cab fare) for the tow seemed a high price versus going through the park toll booth and paying for parking
. . . but, this was their choice, not mine

We utilized the validated valet parking option in April. We exceeded three hours and were not charged. This option cost us the tip on both ends of the night, but it was a very pleasant experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!