Il Mulino Question

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hoping to eat here Saturday but unfortunately no reservations around the time we would like (hoping for 7:30/8:00 since we land at 5:30) but the only thing they have is 9:00. Do we have to have a reservation or can we walk up and put our name on a list? thinking if we can booking the 9:00 then heading there when we get to the hotel to see if we can get seated earlier. I have heard good things and really want to try it.

i would keep checking and consider using reservation finder. Most likely something will open up the day before or day of.

They do accept walk ups but they are likely to be very busy at that time on a Saturday night and you may have a lengthy wait.

You can order from the full restaurant menu in the lounge/bar area. We actually prefer that to sitting in the restaurant area because it's a little more casual. Enjoy!

Have you tried calling directly? I find they typically have more times available if you call or if you go directly to the restaurant to see what is available for the day. If calling directly doesn't yield results, I would make the 9:00 pm reservation and then go to the restaurant when you arrive to see if they can seat you earlier.

Il Mulino is also on OpenTable, so I’d try looking there for reservations, too.
I'll add - the PREFERED booking mechanism for all Swan-Dolphin dining (FROM Swan-Dolphin Restaurant folks) IS "Open Table". I had occasion to ask about this, at Shula's, a couple of trips ago.

These are non-Disney owned Restaurants... they only "allocate" so many slots to the WDW system. They only get notified of a WDW Reservation the DAY of the reservation. For them? The WDW Reservation System is a necessary PIA - and not what they prefer.

Thank you everyone. the time I am finding is on open table. I tried calling the restaurant earlier today and no one answered but I will try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter