***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

There doesn't seem to be much traffic in this thread so I hope people still share cruises. I posted above trying to find someone that might have room to share, but I decided I might have better luck booking my own and finding people who want to share..
So the date is Sept 24th (Tuesday) for Illuminations. We are open to 6 people. We would prefer all adults, but well behaved later aged teens would be ok.
We are still open to sharing someone elses cruise (and willing to do both an Illuminations and any Magic Kingdom one)... within the dates of Sept 22- Oct 5th.
Please post here or PM me.
Also, if there's a better place to post this, please lmk.
Anc96
Hi Anc96, if you happen to end up having one spot open on your illuminations cruise 9/24 I would love to join in.
thanks Kim

Does anyone have 2 empty spots to fill on a cruise on either 2/28 or 2/29 by any chance? We’d love to fill them if you do!

these were the best! I did 2 - one for my daughter's 21st birthday out of Beach Club for EPCOT fireworks and the other a surprise 50th birthday for my best friend out of Ft. Wilderness for Magic Kingdom Fireworks - both were fantastic! Hoping to do it again soon!

:wave:
Greetings. My boyfriend and I will be at WDW on March 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, and 10th and would love to do an Illuminations Specialty Cruise, however I did not plan far enough in advance to make this possible.

We are both in our mid-40's. We would not be a pest or problem. Other than a few "oohhhs and aahhhhs" you wouldn't hear a peep from us. We'd come with cash and big smiles. Could you share a place on your boat with two midwest folks, who just want to do something "special" and away from the crowds?

Thanks for considering us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!