Illuminations Fireworks cruise

princemickey

Earning My Ears
Thinking about doing an Illuminations fireworks cruise. Has anybody done one of these?, I think there are more then 1 :-) What info can you give me...$$$, Where to book. TIA

Thinking about doing an Illuminations fireworks cruise. Has anybody done one of these?, I think there are more then 1 :-) What info can you give me...$$$, Where to book. TIA
We did one for the first time during out trip a few weeks ago. We loved it. We did the cruise for 8 people and it was $334, but was the highlight of the trip for most of us. We originally booked it by calling (407) WDW-PLAY, but then re-booked it soon after by calling DVC member services because they had a discount offer. (Without the discount it would have been $371) It was perfect for a group of 8 people and everybody had a ball. We were surprised that we got a tour of that whole lake, going all the way over to HS before heading into Epcot and tying up just past the bridge between France and England for the show. We didn't add anything extra (like food or wine) to our package, but snacks were included with a cooler full of soft drinks and a basket of snacks including chips, brownies, rice crispy treats, etc. Our Captain (Captain Ron) was great, and really made it fun. He's done over 6000 of these cruises and did a great job. Our only warning is that it will spoil you for watching Illuminations any other way.

Here's a few of our pics:

I believe this would be better and get more responses on the Theme Parks forum

We did one for the first time during out trip a few weeks ago. We loved it. We did the cruise for 8 people and it was $334, but was the highlight of the trip for most of us. We originally booked it by calling (407) WDW-PLAY, but then re-booked it soon after by calling DVC member services because they had a discount offer. (Without the discount it would have been $371) It was perfect for a group of 8 people and everybody had a ball. We were surprised that we got a tour of that whole lake, going all the way over to HS before heading into Epcot and tying up just past the bridge between France and England for the show. We didn't add anything extra (like food or wine) to our package, but snacks were included with a cooler full of soft drinks and a basket of snacks including chips, brownies, rice crispy treats, etc. Our Captain (Captain Ron) was great, and really made it fun. He's done over 6000 of these cruises and did a great job. Our only warning is that it will spoil you for watching Illuminations any other way.

Here's a few of our pics:

Thanks for the review and beautiful pictures

We did it this past summer ( just our family of 5 ) and had the best time. The kids ( all teenish in age ) said it was one of their highlights of the trip. Our boat captain was great. View was outstanding for Illuminations. Perfect end to a night at Epcot! Worth every penny!

Did you have the boat to yourselves. Is the price you pay for the whole boat or per family. I only have 3 people in my family. It would be nice to share the boat and expense with another family.

Did you have the boat to yourselves. Is the price you pay for the whole boat or per family. I only have 3 people in my family. It would be nice to share the boat and expense with another family.
The reservation (and price) is for the whole boat, so as @patty57 suggested it would be good to find a group to share with to cut the cost. You can take up to 8 people. Good luck, it was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter