Illuminations Viewing

worldnovice

Earning My Ears
Leaving Sunday 2/3 morning...We (DH & Myself first time ever for both of us!)will be arriving at ASMu around noon, so Sunday will be a free day (besides watching Super Bowl somewhere, I just haven't figured it out yet.) Is there anywhere to watch Illuminations outside of EPCOT? I don't want to waste a day of our park hoppers, but would love to catch it somehow. Preferably on a beach with a bottle of wine!! Any ideas??? Or am I dreaming????

~Lisa~:D

We've seen the high fireworks from our balcony at OKW!;) Other locations I've viewed them from have been from a BWV balcony and along the beach at the YC (had just come from dinner at Yachtman's Steak House).

Sharon

One of the best spots I like outside of the park is on the Boardwalk bridge near the S&D. It's nice & high

I would suggest going to the ESPN Club at BW to watch the game. Get there early because it will get crowded. My wife and I go there to watch college games and we always have a great time. You can watch the game and have a few beers and they have lots of appitizers to munch on.

After the game head to the bridge between BW and YC to watch the fireworks at EPCOT. You can probably get a bottle of wine somewhere at the BW. If you don't want to stand on the bridge there is a beach there that you could probably see the fireworks from also. Hope this helps. Have a great time and have a Bass Ale at the Rose and Crown for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter