I'm afraid it's finally happened--I just might be Disneyed-out

I think we have gotten into a routine and eat the same places and ride the same rides, etc that makes it less exciting. Last month we took everyone and added my sons girlfriend, who had never been. It added a little excitement as we once again did the classic Disney stuff. It forced us to get out of routine a little so she can see everything for the first time. Next time we may not get park tickets for every day and look around at other things in Orlando area.

Check back with me first of year to see if my Disney fever returns...
January 2020 here ... checking in with you. How are you feeling? Any signs of Disney fever?

FWIW, our reignited with the opening of Star Wars : Galaxy's Edge last summer at Disneyland. We added Annual Passes for Disneyland and are having fun playing the "Datapad" games and collecting badges in the Play app. Disney's California Adventure did a great job on their 2020 Lunar New Year festival. The decorations, food and merchandise are splendid. :)

I’m trying to get my head around doing the same vacation every year. I can see how the repetition makes each experience less exciting than the last. What I look forward to is the new stuff.

There is so many places to visit and see, so take a break from Disney and explore. You’ll like Disney more when you return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!