im doing everything but revise!

tazz23

<font color=purple>Much more than just a Registere
im in the middle of second year exams (i have them in january and june) and its so boring! :charac2: lol, whats everyone up too? :boat:

I'm trying to write an essay about how pop music today has lost all meaning. It's not going too well.

(Mainly because I'm on the DIS, rather than actually sitting down and writing it. Odd that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigSoldier
(Mainly because I'm on the DIS, rather than actually sitting down and writing it. Odd that.)

:D thats why im not getting any work done! hmmm maybe i should switch the computer off... :earboy2:

Bleh, I wish I could hear yall speak....I love the accents from over there :earboy2:

Make a wav/mp3 file or something...while you are being distracted :cool1: :rotfl:

:teleport: lol- and i like american accents (and irish! mmmm ;))

english accents are really cool to listen to i hung out with a kid from the UK who was working at Epcot and i started to catch onto the slang so now im totally messed up cause im speakin three diffrent accents when i talk... Boston which is my main accent southern cause all but one of my roommates was from teh south and british... only when i swear though cause it just sounds that much cooler but still my friends and family here at home just look at me like i have three heads (one for ever accent hehe) oh yeah and ive also picked up on some canadian

tazz23 said:
:teleport: lol- and i like american accents

I wonder how you folks feel about Texan accents :smooth:

I'm taking a trip over there once I graduate and I'm expecting two things:

1. Random female,"OOOH a Texan!"

or.....
2. Random female," :rotfl: a Texan! Say yall! say yall! :earboy2:

My school is in the middle of our Winter Term.
So I am doing an independent study on hotel management and operations.
Plus I have 3 incompletes from last semester to finish because of medical reasons.
So i am real busy...but not on campus :D

chadfromdallas said:
1. Random female,"OOOH a Texan!"

or.....
2. Random female," :rotfl: a Texan! Say yall! say yall! :earboy2:

Maybe a combination of the two. Lots of 'Oooh'ing, but plenty of making you say y'all, because it's just such a cool word. We don't get crazy words like that in England.

And not forgetting lots of tomayto/tomarto madness. ;)

Where are you planning to visit when you come over here?

Another one that is enjoying time off. I start on the 24th, so two more weeks of freedom. :)

i dont start back until the 24th but im so bored sitting at home i just want to start now its been so bad that i cracked open my new math book and started working on it even before i know what the prof is looking for I need to get a life hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter