I'm finally going March 2004!!!!!

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
I can't belive I finally talked DH into a cruise! I think I'm more excited than the kids. I thought this would be concidered "advanced booking", but Gwen (my new best friend) said they only had 4 rooms left in cat. 10.

Any tips you veterans have for a land lubber? I do tend to get car sick so should I be worried? I know this is waaaaay in advance, but I can't stop smiling:jester:

My family and I will be taking our second 4 day Wonder cruise on March 11, 2004 after 3 days in WDW. When are you sailing? Are you doing the 7 day magic or the Wonder? March is a wonderful time of year to go and you will love it!!

We are sailing March 21 for 4 days on the Disney Wonder.

How do I add the cute countdown clock?

You can go to this address:

http://psiklops.brinkster.net/CDTimers/CDTimerGen.htm

and follow the directions to set up your countdown clock.

And about part of your original question, I would take a daily Bonine or non-drowsy Dramamine if I were you. I get motion sickness very easily myself and though many people experience no problem while on the ship, I didn't want to take the risk of ruining our eagerly awaited vacation. :cool:

We are on the March 20th , 2004 7 day Eastern. Went on the 7 day western last year. IT WAS GREAT.
CAN'T WAIT FOR MARCH

Thanks Mamagoogle! Now I won't have to do math every time my daughter asks me how many more days!:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter