"I'm going to Mickey's House?!?"

manda487

Earning My Ears
Hi all!! I've recently gotten Disney obsessed. My first trip was a quick one, right before my 25th birthday, April of 2012. I loved it so much...I went back that same year in December! I went just recently this past May, and came home with the decision to take my son in September 2014. He will be 4, so I think he'll be ready to enjoy it. To make things better, in addition to this being his first trip to Disney, my parents are coming as well...and they've never been to the World either!! pixiedust: Words can't express how excited I am to show them all of the things that Disney has to offer, and to make things even better, we are staying for an entire week! We are going to stay at AoA, a Cars Family Suite. I knew everyone here would understand the excitement I'm feeling to be able to take my family to my favorite place AND enjoy my son's first Disney trip with his favorite people.

So excited for you. My whole family went 2 years ago (parents, brother his wife and 2 boys, ages 4 & 6 at the time). We had a blast! We tried to do the parks together but there days that was hard but made sure all dinners were done together (mom's request). We even did Illuminations cruise, which for my parents, was the highlihgt of their trip. Enjoy every minute of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter