Delete Thread

So, I have to say I don't like the vlogs... Only because I forgot everything I want to comment on!

Let's see if I can remember.... I was excited to see in the Japan store they have a new version of the plush my girls are collecting!

If they updated the video at the end, would spaceship earth be as fun?

So I thought I recorded more in the store, but my camera wasn't on for some of it, and what I had looked jerky but I've learned how to fix that so I'll have to record even more next time! :thumbsup2
Thanks! Time is ticking by fast, isn't?!? I feel like those Sept trips will be here before we know it.

:rotfl: You almost gave me a heart attack!
Sorry. Didn't want to give you a heart attack... Maybe I will need to take notes ;)

We headed to Tren-D where we saw some um scandalous deer...for more PG-13 commentary about the deer you'll have to check out the coming vlog. :rotfl:

I'm intrigued! Can't wait to hear your scandalous deer commentary!

(I'll save this for another post, but I'm not the biggest fan of his girlfriend because she was very rude and condescending the first time we met; and I was kind of annoyed at having to search out the "perfect" gift for her while also trying to find my family things. Especially because her boyfriend was 0 help and just said I'd know best even though I don't know her very well).

tenor.gif

Maggie Smith gives the best shade.

This is kinda ridiculous though. I have a best friend who has a boyfriend I haven't really spent much time with and I'm not his biggest fan or anything. I can't imagine...it would be so weird if she made Nathan shop for the perfect present for him.

(I also got in "Disney trouble" again when I opened a drawer in Sephora to retrieve my own make up because I didn't see a sales person). :rotfl:

You're a menace to Disney society!! This is hilarious.

Stay tuned next up will be a vlog, but then you'll get to hear the full story of how we ended up at AKL for the reminder of our trip.

b626740dd101fd637471e932500c3795.jpg

(Well for now you'll hear them soon enough).

Oh dear...I feel a story coming on... I'm sorry that WL obviously didn't work our for you two and I'm interested to hear all about it soon.

Fun evening at DS, too bad you couldn't find a decent drink! I too am interigued by this gluten-free menu at Raglan Road (will be searching it out). Also, I totally love all your GIFs.

Those cakes at Amorettes look AMAZING..but yes, what's with the small milk lol. Looks like a lot of fun was had a DS!

Ha! I have definitely encountered a saleslady at the Disney Springs Sephora who called me "my love" at least on one visit. I wonder if they just train everyone to do that or if we met the same saleslady.

So I'm going to give you the story (because I don't know how much of it I'll share in the TR) :laughing: I keep giving her chances because the boys want us to get along, but I don't see that happening. I know it's childish, but I got annoyed because we were there for my birthday, but now I had to spend time looking for presents for her. And Josh said he could buy him lunch instead of paying him back and he was asking him to spend $70 max which is more than I spent on anyone else! And all he told us was "get her something Little Mermaid have Raeven pick it".

She's better than his last girlfriend who was really mean and bossy, but not by much. He's a good guy although him and Josh are definitely opposites. And he seems to have a type. Basically the rundown is: she got in a fight with one of their friend's the first time they met and she called him a bunch of names while drunk, she was weirdly condescending because I had a Harry Potter shirt on and kept pointing at me all night and going "oh you're so cute". I was ready to be done with her after that but gave her another chance.

Then she invited herself on one of our trips :confused:and was being nice until I gently told her maybe it'd be better to go next year (since her boyfriend is saving for a house and we already had plans) and she just stopped texting me, then they were supposed to come over one night and didn't come until AFTER MIDNIGHT I was in bed for work and then talked loudly keeping me up for 2 hours (this is mostly a problem with Josh's friend as he's always late and always bring her along,
so I did talk to Josh about that not being okay).

Oh my gosh, how wild is this?? It's hard when the guys are friends and it would be so nice to be able to all hang out together,...but it doesn't sound like that'll be much of an option for you guys. Jeez, she's a real peach! I think I vaguely remember you saying something about the friend and his girlfriend wanting to go to Disney with you guys, but I had no idea why it didn't work out and that it all ended like this! People are crazy sometimes.

Love the Gingerbread Man glad you spotted him.
Sorry to hear your start to WL was less than stellar. That's so odd they charged you before you arrived :confused3
More pretty picks and delicious :drinking1 from Epcot

Got home from work and watched you're latest vlog. I love your shirt perfect for trying the different food booths.
We love Mitzukoshi and thought the remodel looked good.
You're girls night looked like fun.

I encountered this on your last update but immediately thought it was a computer issue on my part and figured I'd check back again later. I guess there is a cost for popularity, and apparently it's $40 a month! :laughing:

Looking forward to your next update, whenever that is :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter