Delete Thread

Thanks for the spoiler alert! Won't be long now until I won't have to avoid spoilers anymore! Love your vlog :)

I'm excited for HEA. I was just thinking of booking the dessert party, so it was fun to read your reviews. Maybe I can convince Zack to trade one of our ADRs I don't care for to do the party... :)

Hugs on the mother stuff. I have semi-recently (last two years or so) stopped speaking to my dad. Lots of lies, unanswered questions, and for years I let him tell me what to do/intimidate me into doing what he wanted. I'm available if you ever want to chat. :hug: I know I struggled a bit with getting friends to understand when they haven't been through something similar. Most don't know and I will be telling them soon, so that should be... interesting. I'm glad you've found the perfect prince - encouraging and supportive! :lovestruc

I got to meet TheTimTracker!
What!? How cool! Back in 2006 I saw Jennifer and Dave Marx from Passporter but didn't stop them to say hi :sad2: I've always regretted that so good for you for stopping by!

Yes, I know that's Scott from OhYeahDisney in the back.
I thought so, but glad you confirmed! :thumbsup2

Josh then said "who's Clarabelle"? :sad2: I'm sure my insistence in saying "you know, Clarabelle cow" really cleared things up for him.
How could it not?! :laughing:

Josh helped me get out of that situation, and he's always been encouraging and supportive. (And you all know how he smolders just like Flynn and is my Disney prince :lovestruc). So I relate a lot to that movie.
So glad to hear that Josh has been so great :goodvibes It can be very therapeutic to relate to a movie (or song, or book...) :hug:

Near the end what drew the biggest screams and cheers from the crowd was that they kept Tinkerbell's flight in.
Yay!

It also felt a little bit like we got to witness some Disney history being there for the first show, and being surrounded by people who were just as amazed as we were.
Oh, absolutely. What an experience to be there Day 1 :goodvibes

Just so you're aware, you're single-handedly responsible for my very recent addiction to Disney vlogs. :laughing: Just subscribed to yours, by the way... :goodvibes

Vlog comments!!

- "i want them to put my jacket on for me", I'm DYINGGGGG :rotfl::rotfl:

- Your face post Tim Tracker was so cute, you could tell you were so excited that you got to meet him!

- Why can't Clarabelle ever hold MY hand and walk down the street?? I wonder if that kid realized how lucky they were

- those desserts look more interesting than the ones from our Wishes party a couple years ago

- i love, love, love the theme song for HEA. They also picked the PERFECT songs from the movies for this show. The Moana part when the ray swims up the castle spire is so cool. Immediately crying over the Tangled lanterns.

I think HEA is so full of Disney magic. It actually gives me goosebumps when I watch it, and the song really is so good!!

Unrelated to the report , but after our conversation the other day, I ordered two of the Kat Von D lipsticks. I ended up with the liquids b/c I didn't even think about it until after I ordered. I watched a million youtube video color swatch reviews before picking my colors. There are so many!! I probably should have gone to sephora to pick them out, but it was Saturday night at like 10pm and I felt like I couldn't wait, lol!! They're supposed to be here Thursday so we'll see if I picked well or not.

I hope you like them! I wasn't crazy about the liquid one I ordered (but maybe there's different version of it). It stayed well, but I had trouble getting it off. I might have tried it again, but when I wore it on our trip last Sep that was the day I got sick. I ended up taking it off and was kind of grossed out to use the wand again because of germs :rotfl: What colors did you get? I order lipstick online usually :laughing: We have a Sephora closeish by, but it's in a mall I don't go to a lot so I tend to order online or wait till we're in DS to get more. I think I've been to the one in DS more this last year than the one close by.

I ended up with the colors Berlin and Nahz Fur Atoo. Not exactly plain colors, I went a little crazy and did a hot pink and a dark red. The Berlin pink one looks very similar to the bright color I wore to Disney in December that I wear once a month or so here. So that one is my "safe" choice.

I have no idea why I ordered the other except I liked the name and Halloween is coming soon and it's vampirey?? I don't know!

I'm trying to get the hang of the liquid lipsticks...I used to think I hated them because they were so messy, but it just turns out I was putting way too much on, and if you do it right they stay put :rotfl2: I also had a bad habit of absentmindedly putting chapstick or something on top during the day, which made it start to get sticky and messy.

Our Sephora is only about 5 minutes from our house, but it's in this big semi-fancy outdoor mall (our weak version of Disney Springs, lol!!) and if you go at certain times, you have to park far away. And I'm lazy. I used to feel intimidated by the employees, like they were going to judge my makeup or eyebrows, but now I've seen so many of them with terrible makeup so I don't worry anymore, LOL!!

Wow! HEA just gave me some major feels... I am not ashamed to say I teared up! I was feeling kinda iffy about trying to get the show in when we head down but after watching your vlog I think it is going to be a must do!

Poor Josh! He just wanted animal helpers just like all the other princesses!:rotfl2:

Great pic of that Night Blossom...it looks luscious. :drinking1You didn't seem too thrilled with it though - what's it taste like? I really wanted one when we went, but you couldn't get near any food or drink place. The gift shop had a 40 min wait (I kid you not...there was actually a 40 min wait time to get into the gift shop! I had to take a pic...no one would believe it wasn't a line for an attraction.) :crazy2:

Great pic of that Night Blossom...it looks luscious. :drinking1You didn't seem too thrilled with it though - what's it taste like? I really wanted one when we went, but you couldn't get near any food or drink place. The gift shop had a 40 min wait (I kid you not...there was actually a 40 min wait time to get into the gift shop! I had to take a pic...no one would believe it wasn't a line for an attraction.) :crazy2:

It mostly tasted like the apples and passionfruit. It was pretty good, I just don't know if I'd get it every time. I'd rather get it if we were sharing so I could try some other things too. :rotfl: Oh I've heard about the crazy waits! Later in our preview the waits got a lot longer for the gift shop which is why we went there first thing.

I will say when this was in the concept art phase I thought this would easily be the best ride in Pandora, and while it's a good ride; I don't think it's the best. I would not do the crazy long waits it has right now (we probably won't go on in September), but if the line was reasonable I'd go on anytime.
This is how I feel about Na'vi, it's beautifully done but not exciting at all. We did take the boys on it last week and they weren't impressed lol, neither is Steve so I don't see any of us riding it in the future. I will say the one morning we were there, around 9:45 the wait was only 45 minutes (still too long for me but not bad overall) however at night during EMH it was 80. So I think you can probably find reasonable times for Na'vi now depending on the time of day.

Josh's mug is cute! We've only just glanced in Windtraders. It was still pretty packed last week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!