I'm Missing the old Mickey Soap and Shampoo Thread

Oh, I am a H20 lover. It made my day when they changed. That other stuff was horrid on hair, and really took up space, as I didn't want to use it, but didn't want to throw it out. We fight over the H20 now. I love their whole product line, their oasis for the face is just incredible. :goodvibes

I totally agree with all of this! And.... with your Colin picture :love: :cloud9:

For those that use H2O, what soap in their product line is the same as the bath soap.

Sorry, solid soap is about the only think I don't buy! but if you want me to check it out I can go to an H2O store possibly tomorrow (on my way to a cheaper hair cut ;) )

I'm one of the weird ones who wants the old soaps AND packaging back.
The smell of the new soap has an extreme chemical odor....very harsh smelling, not nice at all IMHO.
And those round dome shaped cakes? Besides the smell being groady, the round soap doesn't fit in small hands so when washing the soap kept falling to the shower floor :eek: , the new bar doesn't fit in the soap dishes at the sinks or in the shower and you can't stack them....one of the housekeepers told me she hated the new bar soaps because their shape takes up so much more space on the carts than the old ones and they can't be stacked neatly on the cart without them tipping over. What a PITA that must be.
Just because it's funky and "new" doesn't make it better. I wish they'd bring back the old stuff.

Yeah, I'm an old fart so sue me. ;)

We rarely actually use the stuff in any hotel room - just prefer our own. But having Mickey on the packaging surely added to the magic! We'll miss his face smiling at us from our soap on our next trip.

My sentiments exactly!

+1

I have Stockpile of old stuff, Glad they have new that I may actully use instead of hording away.

I totally agree with all of this! And.... with your Colin picture :love: :cloud9:

Thanks! Colin told me just tonight he loves H20. :rotfl:

For the poster that asked about the Bar Soap, I'll have to check the website, as I use Basin Olive Oil soap on my body. Whoever hates H20, should we start a I'll adopt your unwanted H20 Official thread?? ;)

Ahem, Rozzie, I actually made a big sacrifice and went to the H2O store today for Sammie, and will try and get to the GF one this weekend... no bar soap in store or on line. I hope that the GF location will carry it.

But I will join your 'adopt H2O product' club!

Funny, I just too out a bar of mickey soap to get DD excited for our oct trip. I know this is not the samebut.. Basin in DTD has soap with hidden mickeys in it. Last time I was there vanilla was a choice and it was vanilla in color. Also a red choice which I bought but don't know what the scent was. They also had hidden mickey bath bombs.

Ahem, Rozzie, I actually made a big sacrifice and went to the H2O store today for Sammie, and will try and get to the GF one this weekend... no bar soap in store or on line. I hope that the GF location will carry it.

But I will join your 'adopt H2O product' club!

BCV will have some H20 in the gift shop, or did I dream that? I know OKW had some product there also. Then again, I could have dreamed that too. 3 glasses in wine in me! ;)

GF does have a great selection, and I love their snooty snoot clothes shop too. Mmm, maybe I should just meet ya' down for the weekend? :idea:

AKL has lots in the gift shop - I know that for a fact.... I made a little dent in their stock last visit :rolleyes1

oh, and the online H2O store has free shipping for orders over $100 - I know that from experience as well....

Hmmm weekend at WDW including some H2O shopping - sounds good!! come on down! :rotfl:

I just moved and I threw out several soaps and shampoos that I had. Honestly, that old stuff sucked. The new stuff is much, much better. I can use it and feel clean afterwards.

I couldn't use the old stuff. The shampoo did absolutely nothing for my hair and I was allergic to the bar soap, so I always brought my own. Imagine my elation when they started supplying products I can actually use, that smell nice and feel good on the skin! I absolutely love the new stuff and hope they never go back to the old.

I'll sign up for an "adopt your h2o" thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter