I'm new

IAmEmerald

Earning My Ears
Hello! I recently discovered these forums when finishing Disney websites and discussion places. This place looks nice, so I should really introduce myself. My name is a Andrew, but you can call me by my username, Emerald, since that's usually what I go by on the internet. I'm a Disney fan from California, and I've been a fan pretty much for as long as I can remember. I first went to a Disney park when I was three years old, and I've been to Disneyland in California several times since then. My family is also planning on visiting the park again later this year. I hope to become familiar with the site and meeting lots of more Disney and Disney park fans!

hey welcome! you'll find plenty fans here! i joined years ago but lurked and just started posting! do you plan on visiting disney world soon?

Thanks for the welcome! I actually visited Disney World a few years ago, but since it's so far away, I don't know when I'll be visiting it next.

Welcome! I'm new to the forums as well. I've been finding some great information and tips on here and I'm sure you will too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!