I'm Outnumbered! Parenting Alone Through The Panama Canal (EBPC 2017)

Hello Everyone! Sorry I've been away so long. Between vacationing and "the real world" I haven't had any time to check in. I had a "Wonderful" time on my family's most recent PC cruise. I also had a great time on my solo vacation on the Carnival Breeze. As soon as I get more than a few minutes to put towards it, I will finish this report and answer your questions. I will even toss in a brief review of my experience on the Carnvial Breeze if anyone is interested. Have a great weekend!

PS - I'm considering doing a B2B on next year's 2019 EBTA cruise first Med cruise. I feel there's a shortage of TA trip reports!

I'm so glad you're back! Hope you had wonderful vacations and that the real world hasn't been too bad. I would love to hear about your solo trip as well. I'm constantly looking at solo trips but haven't able to take the step yet. After our next cruise though it might be my only chance to cruise for a few years.

Hello Everyone! Sorry I've been away so long. Between vacationing and "the real world" I haven't had any time to check in. I had a "Wonderful" time on my family's most recent PC cruise. I also had a great time on my solo vacation on the Carnival Breeze. As soon as I get more than a few minutes to put towards it, I will finish this report and answer your questions. I will even toss in a brief review of my experience on the Carnvial Breeze if anyone is interested. Have a great weekend!

PS - I'm considering doing a B2B on next year's 2019 EBTA cruise first Med cruise. I feel there's a shortage of TA trip reports!

We’re going on the EBTA too! Very excited to have y’all aboard!!

We were also on the wbpc cruise april 2018 with you! It was fun to see you and your family at dance class! We also liked dancing in the back row of azure... We are going on the EBTA cruise may 2019! We hope you and your family decide to come. Northwest has great fares back from barcelona!! Nancy.

Hello :)

I have just come from your Making History Trip report, and can't wait to follow along on this trip report. I am from Australia and my sister and I have just become Gold Castaway Club members in January. I am trying to convince her to come along for a Panama Canal Sailing in either 2019 or 2020, so love reading your reports and advice :)

Regards
Shannon

I'm 45 days from my WBPC and rereading your report for the third time. I noticed you haven't posted on the DIS recently but hope you are well and still cruising! Thanks again for a fabulously report. My kids are so excited.

We are also on the upcoming WBPC and I have read your reports start to final in anticipation.
You have inspired me to go to the dance classes they offer onboard, I can't wait.... my husband on that subject is another matter..... but he's coming along anyway :rotfl2:

We are also on the upcoming WBPC and I have read your reports start to final in anticipation.
You have inspired me to go to the dance classes they offer onboard, I can't wait.... my husband on that subject is another matter..... but he's coming along anyway :rotfl2:

Look for me there. I have short purple hair and love to dance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter