• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Im so festive i could burst!!

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Well its 19:30 here in the Uk and im so festive i could burst. Ive been out for lunch with my DH's parents and then went round to see my mom and dad plus sis. we've just made it home, watching terrible Christmas tv, having a few drinks, enjoying each others company - heaven.
We have also been given our presents by my parents so that we can open them as soon as we get up in the morning - there are 5 sacks full of gifts, i feel as if im 5 again im so excited.
I got married earlier this year, and this Christmas has turned out to be a very special one, with everything that has happened in the world this year, and on a personnal level it really makes you want to spend time with those you care about the most and celebrate life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS HERE ON DIS, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT YOU ALL MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE, THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FEW MONTHS & HERE'S TO MANY MORE!!

Love

Emma

Sending you Christmas wishes from up the road in Scotland. Have a great day, not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lots of Christmas thoughts to you & yours!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Buggin'
Amber

Wow! Pixie Power, you're enthusiasm is infectious! Have a wonderful Christmas and the happiest New Year! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter